12

"I thought you took the day off today?" Yoongi said smoothening non-existent wrinkles on his hoodie. "And hoodies don't require ironing. Why were you checking my availability? Something important?"

"I needed you for something. Can't remember anymore" Yoongi lied blatantly. "I came along because Alesha wanted to visit you guys for some reason" Yoongi couldn't help but wonder if it was because of their texts the earlier night. "Something about Jungkook" Dhruv added.

"I think they have something going on" Bang PD smiled mischievously. "You're here as well?" Yoongi groaned at the third person. "As her bodyguard and friend. Why?" Dhruv asked suspiciously. "Just asking" Yoongi clutched onto the glasses and walked away with a slight bow. "Sounded sus to me" Dhruv whispered to Bang PD who nodded before following Yoongi.

"How do you know that she doesn't drink tea?" Jungkook questioned at Jimin who was dodging his line of sight. Yoongi entered followed by the other two. "Look, the cups are here! And so are Bang PD and...... I forgot your name" Jimin tried to shift the focus to a new topic. "That's Dhruv. Answer me" Jungkook frowned. "We talked yesterday. That is how he knows" Alesha answered. "You guys talk?" Jungkook asked point blank. "Yeah why?" Alesha turned to face the fuming bunny innocently.

"Just wondering" Jungkook sighed. She was too oblivious for her own good. "He looks so Jeonlous. Is she that dumb?" Jin whispered to Namjoon which didn't go unheard by the sharp Yoongi who glared daggers at Jin. "I bet 10 shekels your suspicion was right" Bang PD whispered to Dhruv. "15 "Dhruv whispered back.

"Why are you here? You just left last night" Alesha grumbled. "I missed you" Dhruv  whined as he grinned from ear-to-ear shamelessly. "Last night?" Namjoon probed earning dirty glances down his lane. "What? I was just wondering" he defended himself.

"He tried to come and stay with me and I kicked his sorry ass all the way back home" Alesha huffed angrily. "Good job" Jungkook Hi-fived her.