A True Challenge

(y/n) POV

"And that's where I want and why I'm all dirty." I said, "I see, and where are you going now?" Mom asked, "Don't know yet. But I figure if I wander around eventually I'll get attacked by Raven Tail or something. Either way, I'm gonna be bored." I said.

I wandered around for a while and eventually ran into some guys in a huge fight, but the lone victor stood in the center when the attackers fell.

"How boring you weakling's ganged up on me and you still couldn't lay a finger on me." He said arrogantly, "Hey you! What are you looking at punk?!" He snapped, "Not sure yet. But I think I'm looking at another wannabe badass." I said, "The hell did you just say?! I'm Fin Orland! I'm one of the strongest members of the legendary Sabertooth guild!" He snapped as he approached me, "Who cares. I am the strongest member of the Fairy Tail guild." I said, suddenly he tried to punch me, but I caught his fist. He smirked and a magic circle appeared on his armored arm, "Roulette Magic activate!" He said moments later a symbol appeared, "EXPLOSIVE REQUIEM!" He laughed as a massive explosion went off in my face, "Finally, a worthy opponent!" I said with glee as I punched him into a wall, "So you lived. Good, I want you to suffer!" he said, "FIRE DRAGON'S IRON FIST!" I shouted as I sprinted at him.

Erza POV

"My Mommy senses are tingling!" I said, "(y/n)'s doing something I will disapprove of!" I said, suddenly (y/n) and another boy came crashing into the stadium. "DRAGON GOD'S HOWL!" (y/n) shouted, "EXPLOSIVE APOCALYPSE!" the other boy shouted, "Uh excuse me, but we're trying to fight here!" a man and his opponent said, "SHUT UP!" (y/n) and his opponent snapped as they punched the competitors into the walls of the stadium, "YOU'RE DONE!" The boys yelled as they knocked each other out.

"What happened?" (y/n) asked, "You got into a fight,almost resulting in you getting kicked out of the games!" I said, "Did I lose the fight?" he asked, "No, no you didn't." I said, "Good. I refuse to lose until I kill Achnologia." he said with a dark glint in his eyes, I pulled him close, "We're back. You don't need to avenge us." I said.

Fin POV

"RULETTE MAGIC: TWISTED TEMPO!" I shouted angrily as I punched the wall tearing it to shreds with wind magic, "You're getting stronger." Sting said, "Shut up, I lost!" I snapped, "You fought to a draw, but I guess that's still a loss." he said, "I'll destroy that Fairy Tail brat!" I said coldly, "The Master wants to see you. Good luck." he said. I walked out to my grandfather and was immediately grabbedby the throat, "You lost. You dishonored the guild, but worse you were using my magic when you lost!" he said angrily, "I-I'M SORRY!" I struggled to squeek as I struggled to breathe, suddenly a shockwave sent me flying into a wall. "Get up." he said coldly. As I tried to force myself back up I was blasted back down by another shockwave, 'I'll destroy you (y/n) Scarlet! mark my words!' I thought as I endured my punishment.