Let the fight begin

(y/n) POV

"M...Mama what happened to the guildhall?!" I asked, "Let's go inside." Mama said.

"Hey, guys welcome back!" Levy said, "Levy what happened to the guild?!" Lucy asked, "Well when we were rebuilding we decided to make a few changes. We turned the basement into a game room, and we have a pool!" Levy said, "But the biggest change is upstairs. Now anyone can go on an S-class quest as long as we have an S-class wizard with us." She said, "What's wrong with you two?" Lucy asked, "We don't like change." Natsu and I said, "Oh so you don't like change. Well, then I won't change the rule that says you can't have candy for breakfast." Mama said, "On second thought change is good! I like change!" I said.

"AUNTIE MIRA!" I shouted as I ran over to my aunt and hugged her, "Hi." I said, "Welcome home (y/n)." Auntie Mira said as she hugged me, "I missed you so much." She said, "Did you say hi to Auntie Cana yet?" She asked, "No, I was going to but she's not here." I said, "Well I'm so glad you're home and safe." She said.

"Mama, are you going to enter the Miss Fairy Tail contest too?" I asked, "Maybe, Mira is entering it as well." Mama said as she tucked me into bed.

"Hey, there (y/n), whatcha doing out here on your own bud?" Auntie Cana said, "I'm waiting for the Miss Fary Tail contest to start." I said, "Sweetie the contest doesn't start for another hour and a half." She said, "Why don't we go enjoy the Harvest Festival." She said, "Ok but aren't you gonna enter the contest too?" I asked, "Nah, it's not really my style." She said, "Oh, I just thought you would since you're really pretty, auntie Cana." I said, "Aw thanks kiddo." She said as she picked me up and kissed my cheek. "Ya know what maybe I will enter once we get back, and I'll win just for you." She said.

Auntie Cana and I came back early so she could register for the contest. I wish we never went back to the guildhall and I wish I never had Mama enter the contest. All the contestants were frozen in stone because of Evergreen's magic and now Laxis wants everyone to fight unless Grandpa hands over the guild to him. "Mama." I said as I looked up at my mother, "Everything will be alright little one." Grandpa said, "I HAVE AN IDEA!" I said as God Bane appeared in my hands, "Absolutely not." Grandpa said as he chopped me on the top of my head. Suddenly Mama began to crack, "I DIDN'T DO IT!" I shouted, "QUICK SOMEONE GET THE GLUE!" Natsu shouted, "What happened?" Mama said, "ZOMBIE!" I shouted as I hid behind Natsu, "EAT NATSU FIRST! I'M TO CUTE TO DIE!" I shouted, "(y/n) what are you going on about?" Mama said groggily.

Grandpa explained everything to Mama, "(y/n) stay here." Mama said, "Ok!" I said as I poked my mother with my sword, "And for the last time I'm not a zombie." She said.

??? POV

"GOTTA FIND MY BABY! GOTTA WARN HIM ABOUT ALICE!" I said as I ran towards the Fairy Tail guildhall suddenly I ran into some kind of wall, "Owie, who put an invisible wall there?!" I said as I rubbed my forehead, "My apologies miss, it seems you've activated one of my barriers, unfortunately I cannot free you yet so please be patient." A man said before he disappeared, "I CAN'T WAIT! MY DAUGHTER IS GOING TO KILL HER BROTHER!" I shouted.