Divine Truth

Eve POV

"Eve, explain to me exactly how my Mother was able to break out of a trap that a DRAGON GODDESS couldn't!" (y/n) said, "Well..." I said, "Well what?" He said, "I'm not physically strong while in my human form." I said in embarrassment, "You've got to be kidding me." He said, "IT'S NOT LIKE I CAN HELP IT! As a God, I don't get into many fights, and when I do I change into my draconic form, which specializes in physical and magical combat, or my dragon form which is for physical combat. If I used either of these you would've hated me and all the progress I had made with you would be for nothing." I pouted, "So your human forms are meant for magic-based combat, and you had two more powerful forms you could've used to train me with to make me even stronger and you didn't tell me about them till now cause you assumed that I'd hate you." He said, "Precisely." I said, "Moron." He said, "Stupid." Grey said, "Idiot." Erza said, "Fool." Lucy said, "Dumby." Happy said, "I'm hungry." Natsu said, "YOU'RE ALL SO MEAN! Except you Natsu, you're a loveable idiot." I said, "You're training me in your draconic form. This is nonnegotiable." (y/n) said as he dragged me away.

Erza POV

"Hey Erza, it's been a few hours now and (y/n)'s still not back." Lucy said, "Not surprising, in my younger days I had been known to vanish for weeks on end all while I was training." I said, "We're back." Eve said as she entered the guildhall, "Welcome...back." I said as I turned to face her.

" I said as I turned to face her

"Erza dear stop staring." She said as she dragged (y/n) into the guildhall, "What happened to him?!" I asked, "He tried his best, but even when I was holding back he still didn't stand a chance." She said, "Is he gonna be alright?" Lucy asked, "He'll be fine." Eve said.

"Mom, what happened?" (y/n) asked, "You got your butt kicked sweetheart." I said, "Man. Did I at least put up a good fight?" He asked, "Yes...yes you did honey. You put up a very good fight." I lied, "I'm the greatest!" He said weakly, "Let's not get ahead of ourselves." I said, "Hey Mom." He said, "Yes honey?" I said, "Are you going to participate in the Grand Magic games?" He asked, "I'm not sure yet. I'd like to, but I also want to spend more time with you." I said, "You should do it. I wanted to participate, but every year Aunt Bisca wouldn't let me cause she said I was too young." He said, "She was like a mother to you in my stead wasn't she." I asked, "Yeah she was, but I still missed you." He said, "I missed you too." I said as I kissed his forehead, "Now let's go have some cake!" I said, "I actually prefer cupcakes." He said, "They are the same thing." I said, "Sure they are, and Natsu isn't an idiot." He said sarcastically.

Lucy POV

"AND THAT'S WHY WE'RE HAVING CAKE!" Erza shouted, "NO CUPCAKES! THEY ARE BETTER CAUSE THEN WE COULD GO SOMEWHERE AND STILL ENJOY A NICE TREET!" (y/n) shouted, "LUCY!" They yelled, "LEAVE ME OUT OF THIS!" I yelled.