Bye bye Phantom Lord

Last time

"NOOOOO!" Auntie Cana cried, "W...What's going on? Where's Mam?" I said groggily, suddenly a giant fist crashed through the roof, "MAMA!" I shouted as the ceiling collapsed on top of me.

This time

Cana POV

"MAMA!" (y/n) shouted as the roof caved in, "NO! (Y/N)!" I cried as I tried to get to him, "Auntie Cana!" (y/n) said from behind me, (Y/N)!" I cried as I hugged him, "Auntie Cana t...the guild w...what happened to the guild?" He asked in shock, "It's gone sweetie it's all gone!" I cried.

(y/n) POV

It's all gone. Those words echoed in my brain for what felt like an eternity, "Give it back." I said softly, "GIVE IT BACK!" I cried as I threw a rock at the monster that destroyed the guildhall. It began to plunge its huge fists into the wreckage of the guild just to spite me "STOP IT!" I cried as it continued to plunge its fists into the remnants of the guildhall, suddenly every inch of my body felt like it were on fire. My blood boiled and God Bane appeared in my hand engulfed in crimson flames, "I SAID STOP IT!" I yelled as I threw the sword at the beast and cut off one of its arms, "You did good sweetie, but let me handle it from here alright darling." A woman said as she caught God Bane as it returned to me.

" A woman said as she caught God Bane as it returned to me

 "Just stay behind me darling alright." She said as she pulled me behind her, "I want my Mama." I said as Auntie Cana picked me up and ran.

???

'Good she got (y/n) out of here.' I thought, "Well God Bane how does it feel to be back with Mommy." I said as the blade shattered, "Ok so you're bound to (y/n) now...that's new. Looks like I have to actually deal with this like a big girl...good thing all these wizards are distracted." I said as I returned to my normal form, "Mmm feels good to be out of that body! Cute outfit, but it has much to be desired." I said as I snapped my fingers and a ball of fire and lightning formed, "Hell truly hath no fury like a mother's wrath...and you made my baby cry I hope you and your master are ready for punishment." I said as I raised my arm, "Dragon God slayer secret art...dragon God's Prominence." I said as I fired my attack and returned to the form I once had, "WE DID IT!" A man shouted.

"Hey, you!" Erza said as she grabbed me before I could leave, "Yes?" I said, "I heard you saved my baby boy's life...thank you." She said, "You really don't have to thank me, I just saw him go in the guildhall with you and that other woman, but I never saw him come out so when that thing destroyed the building I had to step in." I said, "Well still thank you, I wish we could talk more, but I have a promise to keep." She said, "Oh and what promise would that be?" I asked, "I have to read my little boy a story." She said, "Might I suggest the story of the goddess who fell in love with a human he'll love it, I can guarantee it." I said as I walked away.

Erza POV

Its been several days since the attack. (y/n) helped Mira design the new guildhall, the rest of us helped rebuild, and (y/n) and Lucy has grown very close in a very short time, "Mama have you seen Lucy?" (y/n) asked, "No sweetie I haven't." I said, "Maybe we should go check on her." Happy said.

??? POV

"You're a hard man to track down Jose and coming from me that's saying something." I said, "I don't know who you think you are, but I'll be damned if I let you leave here alive!" Jose said as he used his shade magic on me, "Hell hath no furry such as a woman's scorn...or a mother's wrath." I said as I swatted away his spell, "Don't even try it I'm a god." I said, "I'm literally just toying with you." I said as I froze his body up to his neck, "Do you like stories Jose?" I asked, "Yes especially if everyone dies in the end." He said, "Good, good. My son loved this one. Mostly because it was all about Mommy, but he loved it none the less." I said, "Once there was a lonely woman, she had been alone all her life. This woman was the dragon goddess her name lost to time. The goddess had literally lost everything, her creation the dragons, her domain, the humans who once worshiped her, even the favor of another god who she had loved. One day she met a human and fell madly in love. The two were happy and were about to have a child, but to spite her the other gods killed her lover and her child. That's how you're people told my story, but that couldn't be farther from the truth. Sure I did lose my domain and my creations, but I could care less about that flaming idiot or those pathetic mortals. Was I lonely....yes, but one day an old friend came to me, you may know him as the black wizard...Zeref. Sad boy that Zeref plagued by that damned curse of contradiction, that Ankhseram's a real dick cursing that poor boy. Now back to the story, Zeref came to me, BUT he wasn't alone with him he had two children one a little girl who was only two years old, her name was Alice, and the other a newborn baby boy who I named (y/n). A very long story short I decided to let my children live normal lives among humans, and four years later here we are at the bottom of the abyss of a hole you've dug. You almost killed my baby, you made him cry, and you destroyed something he loved, and for that, you will be punished." I said as I put my hand over his mouth and froze him inside out while thawing him and restarting his heart, "Welcome to your Hell, you'll die forever...or until I get bored and finish you." I said as I walked away.

(y/n) POV

"LUCY!" I yelled as I ran over to her and hugged her, "(y/n)?!" Lucy said, "You're in big trouble!" I said, "Oh and why's that?" She asked as she picked me up, "You left without saying goodbye." I said as I hugged her.