Time to say goodbye

Erza POV

A lot happened in a very short time. First Simon sacrificed himself for Natsu and me, then Natsu decided to fight Jellal. Then he decided to eat pure ethernano to beat Jellal and now the tower is unstable and is in danger of exploding. I knew what had to be done. I knew if the tower exploded than Natsu, Gray, Lucy, Juvia, Sho and the others, and (y/n) would all die. "Bye sweetie, Mama has a new job to go on. One that will keep me away for a very very long time. Be a good boy for Auntie Mira and Auntie Cana." I said as I placed my hand into the unstable lacrima, "Erza?" Natsu said as he woke up, "So you're awake." I said, "Erza what are you doing? Don't tell me you're trying to go back inside that thing!" He said, "I have to. It's the only way to save everyone." I said, "No, no you can't do this! ERZA!" He shouted as he scrambled over to me, "Natsu, please look after (y/n) for me. There's so much I had hoped to teach him, and there's even more that I wanted to do with him. My only regret is that I won't get to see my little boy grow up." I said as I fully entered the lacrima. "ERZA!" Natsu cried.

"Erza Scarlet touched many lives in this world. With a heart as huge and boundless as the sky above, her noble sword shone vibrantly as she protected those she dearly loved. She moved with the grace of a fluttering fairy. And her exquisite beauty rivaled that of mother nature herself. It's a painful reminder that love can give you strength but losing love can render you powerless." Master Makarov said through his falling tears, "We'll miss her." he said, "Master." I said, "Our Fairy Tail family will never be the same." He said. I looked out into the crowd and saw (y/n) holding onto Mira's dress sobbing. "A...Auntie M...Mira!" (y/n) cried. My heart shattered, I couldn't bear to see him like this. "Why? Why did Mama have to die?!" he cried, "(y...y/n) I...I'm so sorry sweetie." I said, "I've had enough!" Natsu said angrily, "I can't just stand back and watch you go through with this!" He said, "Natsu." I said as he kicked the flowers off my grave, "Just what do you think you're doing young man!" Master Makarov said, "Please calm down." lucy cried, "How dare you!" Grey said angrily as he ran at Natsu, "We all know Erza isn't dead!" Natsu said, "This is already heard enough! Please stop!" Lucy cried as two other guild members helped Grey subdue Natsu, "THERE'S NO WAY SHE COULD BE!" He shouted, "Make him stop!" (y/n) cried as he watched the man he looked up to, almost as much as he looked up to me, get tackled to the ground, "Why can't you face the truth Natsu! She's gone!" Lucy cried, "LET GO OF ME! I KNOW ERZA'S STILL ALIVE!" Natsu shouted. "I sacrificed myself because I thought it ould make the future better for them but, but that's not the case. I never thought things would turn out this way. I wanted to save them so that they could go on living happily, I never meant to hurt them like this." I said. Suddenly a golden light shone in the sky and a giant hand appeared.

When I woke up I found myself in Natsu's arms. "You can look after (y/n) yourself." Natsu said, "He still needs his mom. Besides I wouldn't have the first clue about taking care of a kid." He said. "You're right. Thank you, Natsu." I said.

(y/n) POV

"Mama." I said as I hugged my mother, "I'm so so sorry sweetie!" Mama cried as she hugged me, this was the first time I had ever seen my mother cry. "Mama, why are you crying? Did something bad happen?" I asked, "Yes, a very good friend of mine died. But I'm crying because I could have hurt you. I could have hurt you worse than anything anyone could ever do to you." Mama said, "Mama, why does aunt Millianna like cats so much?" I asked, "So she's aunt Millianna now." Mama said, "Well she asked me to call her that since you two are so close." I said, "I see, well I don't know why she likes cats so much, sweetie." Mama said.

Later that night we all had dinner together. Mama seemed happy but she didn't really let me out of her sight so if I wasn't with her I was either with Lucy or aunt Millianna. I liked that Mama was like this it made me feel safe, safer than I have ever felt before.