Mistakes

(y/n) POV

"(Y/N) WHERE ARE YOU GOING?! COME BACK HERE NOW!" the other Mama shouted as she chased me, "LET THEM GO!" I shouted, "LET MY FRIENDS GO!" I shouted as I tried to run up to the lacrima only to be held up at spear-point by the guards, "LET HIM GO!" the other Mama shouted causing the guards to move their weapons away, "It's clear now that my son is sick. The blame for his recent outbursts is more than likely a result of something his sister did to him. I assure you that I will punish him for this on my own." She said as she picked me up and carried me away.

"WHAT ON EDOLAS WERE YOU THINKING PULLING A STUNT LIKE THAT!" the other Mama yelled as she slapped me causing me to start to cry, "You could've been killed. Do you have any idea how sad that would make me?" She said as she dried my tears, "Come on, I wanna show you something." She said I nodded and followed her.

"I caught a group of foolish intruders traveling with two exceed." the other Mama said as she lead me towards a jailcell, The whole thing's crazy! How could anyone choose to live like his?!" A woman said, "My, you've done research on our world. And you're very thorough." the other Mama said, 'LUCY!' I thought in shock, I was too surprised to move or even think. I could see that Lucy and the other Mama were talking, but I couldn't hear what they were saying, suddenly the other Mama dragged Lucy away and then hung her off a ledge, "Than I'll simply say goodbye." the other Mama said as she dropped Lucy, "LUCY!" I shouted suddenly someone grabbed me and took me onto the roof of the castle. "You will stay here until your mother comes to get you. Do I make myself clear, (y/n) Scarlet." A woman said I couldn't see her face since she was wearing a cloak, but once she touched me a tidal wave of magic power flooded into my body and then she vanished suddenly there was a bright flash and I felt an all too familiar magic power. "MAMA!" I shouted as I jumped off the roof only to be caught by my mother, my real mother. "Mama!" I cried as I held onto my mother, "Hey did you really miss me that much?" She said with a slight laugh, "Mama I want my guild emblem." I said.