A Time to Remember

Erza POV

"Come on sweetie wake up." I said as (y/n) slept using my lap as a pillow. "This reminds me of when he was a kid." Gray said, "Yeah me too." I said softly.

Flashback many years ago Erza POV

"Come on (y/n)! Just go to sleep!" I said as I tried to put the crying infant down for his nap. "Please sweetie, Mama needs a break." I said as I picked him up and he stopped crying, "You just want mama to hold you all the time don't you." I said, "That's fine Mama loves spending time with you." I said sweetly as I requipped out of my armor and into normal clothes, suddenly he began pulling on my hair, "Ow, ok sweetie don't pull on Mama's hair!" I said as I took the strand of hair away from him, "How about I tell you a bedtime story!" I said as he chewed on his fingers, "I wouldn't mind hearing a story." Gray said, "YEAH ME TOO!" Natsu said, "Aye!" Happy said, "WHAT ON EARTH ARE YOU THREE DOING IN MY HOUSE?!" I said, "Well Gramps just told everyone about the baby and we wanted to see it for ourselves!" Natsu said, "Well then come meet my son, (y/n)." I said as (y/n) tried to grab Natsu's scarf, "He's kinda cute. Well, Erza I bet you're gonna be too exhausted to put up a fight!" He said, "Quiet down." I said as I hit him in the head, "Sorry." He said.

A year and a half later

"Ok, sweetie come to Mama." I said as I punched a bandit trying to get my son to crawl to me, he just sat there on the ground chewing on his fingers while almost getting trampled by bandits, but I'd hit them with a sword before they could step on him. "Alright, I'm starting to think you're intentionally refusing to crawl." I said as I picked him up, "Maybe you'll crawl after you have a nap." I said as we left.

On the train home, we ran into Gray. I let (y/n) use my lap as a pillow.

End flashback Erza POV

"Ever since then, it's been a sort of tradition for when (y/n) fell asleep on a trip that he'd use my lap as a pillow." I said, "You're forgetting that you left for seven years." (y/n) said groggily, "Well, look who decided to wake up." Natsu said, "This coming from the man who passes out after most of his fights." (y/n) said, "Where's Eve, I need to have a talk with her." He said, "There will be ample time for the two of you to talk when we get home." I said.