The plan

(y/n) POV

"(y/n) I have to put my foot down on this one!" Lucy said, "I cannot let you go to the Royal City all by yourself!" Lucy said, "But why?! If I go then I might learn how to get us all home!" I said, "That's not what I'm concerned about here. I more concerned with what your mom will do to me if I let you go." She said, "But...Mama's not here right now so I don't see a problem here." I said, "Just let him go. Trust me, the Royal City might be dangerous, but she won't let anyone touch him." Alice said, "And who's that?" Lucy said, "Our mother." Alice said.

I got the other Natsu to drive me to the Royal City, he dropped me off just close enough to the city that I could walk there on my own. "(Y/N)!" A woman shouted as she ran over to me, "Mama?" I said as she dropped her spear and hugged me, "Sweetheart where did you go?! I was so worried about you!" She said, 'She's not my Mama, but I have to play along!' I thought, "I'm sorry Mama, I just wanted to go find Alice and bring her back home so we could be one big happy family again." I said sadly, "Sweetie, you have nothing to be sorry about. I miss Alice too, but I'm sad to say that Alice is never coming back and that's all my fault." She said as she began to tear up, "Well, that's enough of that. Let's go home, oh and sweetie I want you to sleep in my room with me tonight alright?" She said, "Ok Mama, but why?" I asked, "Well sweetie it's because I missed you so much and I guess I'm just afraid that I'm going to wake up tomorrow morning and find your bed empty and you gone again." She said as she dried her eyes and picked me up. 'Mama will be so mad if she ever finds out I did this!' I thought as the other Mama carried me towards the city.

"Sweetie, what happened to your sword?" the other Mama said, "Alice took it, I'm sorry I lost it." I said, "No no it's alright sweetheart, it was just some cheap trinket. I'll buy you a new one tomorrow." She said, "Mama you don't have to." I said, "Nonsense how are you supposed to train to be a warrior without a sword?!" She said, "Wait sweetie do you even want to be a swordsman?" She asked, "No not really. I wanna be like you, Mama." I said, "Well then let's see about getting you a spear. Also since when did you start calling me mama again? You haven't done that since you were two maybe three years old." She said, "S...Should I stop?" I asked, "No I like it. It reminds me of when your sister was here that's all." She said.

"Goodnight honey." the other Mama said as she pulled the covers up onto me, "I love you sweetie and I know that you'll never leave me like your wretched sister." She said, "Mama." I said, "Yes sweetie?" She said, "Do you love Alice still?" I asked, "Of course I do sweetie. Why would you even ask that?" She said, "I'm sorry Mama." I said, "It's alright sweetie you don't have to keep apologizing." She said, "If I'm being honest I wish I didn't love your sister, but I can't help it she's my daughter and I can't help but love her unconditionally and the same goes for you. So no matter what I will always love you." She said as she kissed my forehead, "Would you feel the same way if I wasn't your son?" I asked, "Well if you weren't my son then you wouldn't be here silly." She said, "Tell you what how about I tell you something I've never told anyone not even your sister. But if I tell you, you have to go to sleep alright." She said, "Ok." I said, "You see your father was the prince. He was Prince Jellal. He came back once for one day and one day only your sister was two years old at the time so I doubt she even remembers, but I followed him so I could take him back to the king, but then we did some things that night and nine months later you were born and that was one of the happiest days of my life." She said, "Mama who's Alice's father?" I asked, "Sweetie you're breaking your promise, but I guess I'll tell you a little bit about him." She said, "It doesn't matter who he was, because he's dead now and I'm the one who killed him." She said causing a scared look to form on my face, "Don't worry honey, I did it because if I didn't he would have murdered your sister when she two months old." She said, "Now it's way past your bedtime young man." She said, "Goodnight honey." She said, "Goodnight Mama." I said, 'I wonder where my Mama is and I wonder if my real father has a counterpart in this world too.' I thought as I fell asleep.