The baby fairy

Many years from now, (y/n) POV

"DIE!" Kane yelled as she kicked me off the cliff. Hi, I'm (y/n), and I bet you're wondering how I got here. Well, you see that woman up there, that's Kane. She's the only member of Tartaros that's human. Oh and she's also my sister. See that giant skeletal dragon down there, that's one of the founding members of my guild. Unlike my sister I was raised by a good guild, Fairy Tail, needless to say, me and my sister don't have the best relationship, but I guess that's par for the course when you're raised by a dark guild. Now in order for you to fully understand this story I've gotta start from the beginning...and I mean the very beginning...yeah you might wanna take a seat, get comfy, maybe get some popcorn or something cause you might be here for a while. 

Now, Mira POV

I was visiting Lisanna's grave when I heard it...the unmistakable crying of a baby, I knew I was the only one here so I got concerned. It sounded close so I went to go investigate. 'Who would leave a baby out in the pouring rain in a place like this?' I thought as I approached the baby, "Well hello there little one." I said as I picked up the crying baby, "Let's get you somewhere warmer and get you something to eat." I said as I walked back to the guild.

"Ok wait here I'm gonna go get you some food." I said as I sat the child down.

Cana POV

"Oh well, aren't you a cutie!" I said as I finished drinking my barrel of wine, "Oh look a baby." I said as I put down the barrel, "I know what you need...a stiff drink!" I said as I picked up the child and took him to the bar. "I DON'T THINK SO!" Erza shouted as she jump kicked me causing me to drop the baby, luckily she caught him, "I won't let you give a baby booze...when he obviously needs cake." She said, "Ok I'm back with your food!" Mira said as she walked out of the kitchen with a large plate of meat.

Makarov POV

"GIVE HIM BACK! I FOUND HIM!" Mira yelled, "NO HE'S MY NEW DRINKING BUDDY!" Cana yelled, "HE'S A BABY WHY WOULD YOU GIVE HIM BOOZE?!" Erza yelled, "OH LIKE YOU HAVE ROOM TO TALK WHY WOULD YOU GIVE HIM CAKE?!" Mira yelled, "OH LIKE YOU'RE ANY BETTER! HONESTLY WHAT DID YOU THINK HE WOULD EAT ALL THAT?!" Erza yelled, "WHAT NATSU EATS IT AND HE'S BASICALLY A BIG BABY!" Mira yelled, "You have a point there." Cana said, "What the devil is going on in here?!" I said as I looked around, eventually, I found the baby softly crying, "Hello there you must be the one who caused this." I said as I picked up the child, "Erza come here." I said, "Yes master?" Erza said as I handed her the baby, "He just wanted to be held." I said as I walked away.

Erza POV

"What am I supposed to do now?" I asked as the child chewed on my hair, "Well he needs a name, so why don't we name him?" Mira said, "How about Mario!" Cana said, "No." Mira and I said, "What about Luigi?" Mira said, "Definitely not. How about...(y/n)." I said, "Yeah (y/n)." Mira said, "Welcome to the guild little (y/n)." I said.

Who would you like to be his mother?

Mama Erza

Mama Cana

Mama Mira