Let's all go to another world

A/N: So I decided to skip the Nervana and Daphne arcs and go straight to the Edolas arc.

(y/n) POV

"Mama?" I said in confusion, "THERE YOU ARE!" A girl shouted, "What brought you all the way out here?!" She said as I turned to face her and found Alice standing there, "Alice do you know him?" another woman asked, 'Wendy?' I thought, "Yeah, he's my baby brother." Alice said happily.

Alice and Wendy took me to their base, "We'll let the two of you catch up. Play nice kiddies." Wendy said as she shut the door behind her, "THANKS, BIG SIS!" Alice said, "Now, let's get down to business." She said as she locked the door and drew a dagger.

"Did she send you here to try and convince me to come home?!" She asked as she walked towards me, "Damn her! Sending you to do her dirty work, but then again you never could see what a monster she was

"Did she send you here to try and convince me to come home?!" She asked as she walked towards me, "Damn her! Sending you to do her dirty work, but then again you never could see what a monster she was." She said, "W...Who are you talking about?! P...Please don't hurt me!" I said as she stabbed her dagger into the wall right by my head, "Don't play dumb (y/n)! I don't wanna kill you if I don't have to!" She said, "Now, please baby brother tell me honestly. Did our mother send you?" She asked as she began to tear up, "Our mother?" I said, "Yes our mother, Erza Knightwalker." She said as she began to cry, "But she's not my mother, sure my mother's name is Erza, Erza Scarlet." I said, "E...Erza Scarlet?" She said, "W...Who are you?!" She asked, "I'm (y/n) Scarlet and I need to go find my mama!" I said, "ALICE YOU'VE GOT A VISITER!" Wendy shouted, "A visiter?" Alice aid as she dried her tears as we walked out into the main hall, "I found you...big sister!" A kid who looked just like me said as he drew his sword.

big sister!" A kid who looked just like me said as he drew his sword

"(y/n)?" Alice said, "Alice...WHY DOES HE LOOK LIKE ME?! HEY STOP COPYING ME! NO, YOU STOP!" The other me and I shouted, "OK OTHER ME I KNOW ONE WAY TO TELL WHO'S BETTER!" I said, "OH YEAH! IT'S OBVIOUSLY ME BUT I'LL HEAR YOU OUT 'CAUSE I'M JUST SO NICE!" He said, "If you can beat me in a fight then you win." I said, "Simple and straight to the point, I like it!" He said as he rushed at me, suddenly I was engulfed in crimson flames, "ONCE A DAY SKILL! FIRE DRAGON...IRON FIST!" I shouted as I punched him out the door and into someone, "WHAT WAS THAT FOR?!" A man said, "Natsu?" I said, "Hey there (y/n)!" Happy said, "(y/n) what are you doing here?" Lucy asked, "I just woke up here!" I said, "What's with this once a day thing? Are you trying to copy me or something?" Natsu said, "No! I just remembered the feeling of those flames when the woman shared her magic power with me. I replicated it and I only have enough magic power for one attack per day!" I said, "Well your mom is gonna be so proud when she sees what you can do!" He said as he ruffled my hair.