Let the Training Begin

Eve POV

It's been four Earth Land years since I began training (y/n), and as of three years ago he stopped calling me Eve and began calling me Mom. "TAKE THIS! FLAME DRAGON GOD...BELLOW!" (y/n) shouted as black flames flew towards me, "Very good my love, however, it'll take much more than that to get the drop on Mommy." I said, "I KNOW!" He shouted as he kicked me forcing me to block, "FLAME DRAGON GOD...DELAYED EXPLOSION!" He shouted as an explosion went off on my arms where he kicked me. "Very good my love. You displayed an exceptional amount of control in your magical abilities." I said, suddenly (y/n) broke out laughing, "What? Why are you laughing?!" I asked as I created an ice mirror, "Oh my me! MY HAIR!" I said in shock before I began to laugh as well. "Well, now you did a number on Mommy's hair." I laughed as I picked him up, "I say we call-off continuing today's training and go take a bath." I said, "But Mommy I don't wanna take a bath!" He complained, "Too bad little boy you smell like sweat and smoke." I said.

"Hey, Mommy." (y/n) said, "Yes my love?" I said, "Am I ready yet?" He asked, "Ready for what dear?" I asked as I washed his hair, "To kill Acnologia." He said, "Sweetie I do not want you to speak that name here anymore do I make myself clear?" I said, "BUT WHY?! WHY HAVE I BEEN TRAINING SO HARD IF NOT TO KILL THAT MONSTER?!" He shouted angrily as he turned to face me, "BECAUSE HE'S NOT THE REAL MONSTER HERE HONEY!" I shouted, "The one I've been training you to face is your sister. She wants you dead and I can't bear the thought of having to see both of my children dead." I said, "Both?" He said, "Yes both because if she would kill you I would kill her along with the rest of this world." I said coldly, "But yes I would say you are ready." I said with a sigh, "Ok well then I'm going home." He said as he got out of the water and began to get changed, "Sweetie why do you wanna leave?" I asked, "Because I have to avenge my mother and kill the monster that killed her." He said as he left, "Oh that boy, it looks like I'm going to have to keep an eye on him." I said.

(y/n) POV

"HEY EVERYONE! I'M...home." I said as I ran towards the guild hall only to find it's been taken over by Twilight Ogre, "(y/n)?" A woman said, "Hi aunt Bisca." I said as she hugged me, "It's good to have you back." She said, "What happened to the guild?" I asked, "Oh we lost it to Twilight Ogre so that they would help us look for Tenrou Island." She said, "Well let's get going. Oh, and be prepared to wear a suit." She said, "Why?" I asked, "Because it's my wedding day." She said, "WAIT WHAT?!" I said as she dragged me away.

Aunt Bisca and Alzach's wedding went on for forty minutes, that's ten fours by the way. "Sorry for dropping all this on you bud. It's just I wanted to have you here for the wedding, it would have been great to have the others here." Aunt Bisca said, "Oh and you're gonna have to stay at your mother's place for about two weeks, well just at night." She said, "Why?" I asked, "Uh I...I'll tell you when you're older." She said, "For now come dance with me." She said.

The party went on for hours and the next morning I woke up on the roof of the "new" guildhall. "(y/n) you up there?!" Alzack said, "Yeah." I said groggily as I jumped down off the roof, "Man your mom is gonna murder me for letting you drink last night." He said as he caught me, "Is that what happened?" I said, "How much did I drink?" I asked, "Not much, just a sip of your aunt's drink and well she was drinking the strong stuff." He said, "Here drink this." He said as he handed me a strange drink, I drank it and almost threw up, "Yeah it's nasty but it's good for ya." He said, "I gotta go look for a job." I said, "(y/n) why do you need a job?" He asked, "To pay for Mommy's rent." I said, "(y/n) you're eight-years-old let us worry about that." He said, "No this is something I have to do!" I said as I left, "(Y/N)!" Alzack shouted.

"Now how do I make money?" I said, "So you wanna make some quick cash eh kid?" A shady man said, "Yeah?" I said, "Can ya hold your own in a fight?" He asked, "Yeah I can win a fight." I said, "I like your style kid. Tell ya what come to this address and fight for me. I'll give ya 150k just for fighten' and if ya win I'll triple that." He said, "I'm in." I said as I followed him.

"So all I have to do is beat him?" I said, "Yep and don't worry kid ya uncle Seaetto's got ya back! He may look all tough but he's nothen'!" Seaetto said, "Can I use magic?" I asked, "Oh by all means." He said as I walked into the ring, "Oh so now I'm fighten' kids?!" A man said, "I'm gonna make you regret waking up this morning." I said, "FLAME DRAGON GOD...INFERNO!" I shouted as black flames shot out of my hand and knocked the man out of the ring, "Damn kid you weren't kidden!" Seaetto said, "I thought this was gonna be a challenge!" I said, "Kid I can see a bright future ahead of us." Seaetto said.

"Aunt Bisca I'm home!" I said, "(y/n) what are you doing here? I thought you were at school?" Aunt Bisca said, "I haven't gone to school in over four years. Why would I start now?" I said, "Fair point." She said, "I've got a present for you." I said, "A present?" She said, "Yeah!" I said as I set 100,000 jewel onto the counter, "S...Sweetheart where did you get all this?!" She asked, "I earned it." I said, "HOW BY ROBBING A BANK?!" She said, "No, I won it in some fights." I said softly, "You were fighting! Sweetie, you know better than that!" She said, "But I need money to pay for Mommy's room at Fairy Hills. No one would hire me so when I found this I couldn't pass it up. I'm sorry for making you mad." I said, "S...Sweetie, I'm not mad, I'm just a little upset that you were in a fight." She said, "Now I'm going to take this money and open a savings account for you. And as for you young man no more fighting. I don't wanna have to act like a mom yet." She said with a slight laugh, "Well you're really good at it." I said, "I know I am." She said.