4. Mithra

Later that night after dinner

I was on the terrace, gazing at the night sky above. My mom always told me to look for her in the sky. She said she would be the brightest star twinkling at me.

Neil came and stood beside me. Out of Rohan and Neil, Neil was much closer to me. The three of us are inseparable, but Neil was a bit more. Rohan was a man of few words. He did have his fair share of fun and adventures with us. Rohan came from a conservative family and that explains his silent behavior.

With a hand on my shoulder, he said, "You are never alone. Talk to us if you need anything. We are always here for you. I kinda have a positive feeling about tomorrow. You will find your soulmate. You will be loved and cherished. Stop overthinking and go back to sleep." He comforted me. I nodded and left for my room.

Popping the pills in my mouth and gulping a glass of water, I laid on the bed thinking about a certain blue saree woman.

The evening came early. I was dressed in an informal black and gray suit.

We were all sitting in the garden and the servants were arranging snacks on the table

We were all sitting in the garden and the servants were arranging snacks on the table. My uncle and aunt were also informed about this. They were even more excited hearing today's plan. Exactly at 5:50 PM two cars, a black range rover, and a black Fortuner entered the gates of the mansion, revealing a woman clad in military cargo pants, boots, and a black t-shirt. She had a jacket over her T-shirt and black Aviator goggles. Stepping out of the car, she shrugged her jacket and handed over her glasses to the men standing there. Quickly instructing them, she headed toward us. My uncle was the first one to get up and welcome her. We were all lost in a trance seeing her. The way she walked oozed confidence. She looked tired physically, but her eyes sparkled with life and happiness.

 She looked tired physically, but her eyes sparkled with life and happiness

She greeted uncle with a full-blown smile and a handshake. Exchanging pleasantries they walked towards us.

"This is Mithra. Mithra, that is Dev, my nephew, Neil, and his family, and Rohan and Avni." She nodded with a simple smile.

"Hi. Namaste Aunty. Namaste Uncle. " She greeted.

"Come beta, sit." Aunty welcomed her. Mithra put her phones on the table before her and sat down on one of the benches with my uncle on her right.