14. Married!

DEV's POV:

Arjun and Anjali hugged us. Anjali was full of tears and Arjun tried to control himself. Mithra hugged him and consoled him as he came over to wish me.

"Happy Married life with this bundle of craziness." I chuckled at his statement. "She is our precious, take care of her." He held my hand as he looked at Mithra. I could see him thinking about missing his best friend and a special companion.

"I will. Though from now she is my wife, she is still your friend. That shall never change Arjun. " I smiled at him before we walked out of the church, signing the register with our initials.

"Let's get dinner guys, like last time," Anjali yelled from their car.

Last time?

Seeing my confusion, Mithra answered. "Arjun and Anj also had christian wedding like this couple of months ago. After that we had dinner together, before they left for the hotel to spend their first night as a man and wife. Come on. Let's get going."

The word first night gave me shivers but I let it pass. Were we ready for that? Was I? I was snapped out of my delusions wehn Mithra placed her palm on my thigh drawing soothing circles on it. Handing the keys to the valet, we stepped out of the car.

**************

Finishing dinner filled with memories, tales and laughter, I and Mithra headed back to my penthouse.

"Mithra, I shall send you your clothes with the driver. Use protection guys." Anjali yelled as we departed. Mithra rolled her eyes at her friend's antics as she held my hand. We had reached the penthouse and walked in together.

Nervousness was an understatement to what I was feeling.

MITHRA's POV:

I could see Dev getting tense. His hands in mine began to sweat. I could understand him. It was not because he didn't love me or did not want to spend time with me. It was because he was uncertain of himself. He needed time and I was ready for it. This relation was not just about our physical equation, it was beyond. As far as it was about me, I was ready to accept what the moment had to offer. Dev needed to come out of the guilt and be confident about himself. If I left him for a moment more, he would have gone bonkers. Facing him, I wrapped his arms around me as I kissed him, taking him off guard. Dev gasped at the sudden gesture, but quickly recovered as he kissed me fervently. Tightening his hold on my waist, he squeezed my waist making me gasp. Taking this as an opportunity he invaded my mouth with his tongue making me reciprocate his actions. I quickly reciprocated his actions, making him smile into the kiss. What seemed like ages, we broke the kiss, panting heavily. I looked at him smiling in content looking at me. I smiled and hugged him tightly. He wrapped his arms around me, placing his in the crook of my neck.

"Welcome home, wifey." He whispered making me smile.

"Thank you hubby. Love you." I kissed his cheeks making him chuckle. He did change his expression after hearing my confession, but smiled again making me fall for him.

"Let's get changed." He said and I nodded. Picking up the bags sent by Anjali, I headed to the guest room while Dev changed in his bedroom.

There were two bags. I opened the first one to find only lingeries and nighties, that I have never even dreamt of wearing. I sighed. Anj! She is gonna have a sound beating. She and her attempts to fantasize things. I opened the other bag to find a note first:

Hey, I know my wife is naughty and might have sent you something crazy. She didn't tell me what she packed for you neither let me see it. I thought you might need these. Wear Dev's t-shirt. We like it when you wear our shirts and t-shirts. Here are your tracks from your car. Have a great night.