10th Encounter (SPG)

Heaven felt tired after her first orgasm, but Kane was only starting.

He licked the cum around her pussy and swallowed it. He started to move his lips again as his tongue stoked her wet center.

Heaven's breathing became heavy again as her moans filled the room. Her body was so hot that she was trembling with desire. She was in such bliss that she did not notice that she was starting to call every saint she knew because of the sensation Kane was giving her.

"More.." She pleaded. "Oooh!" All of her inhibitions vanished into thin air, and she no longer cared. All she cared about was Kane's lips moving against her wet fold and the pleasure it was giving her. "Yes, like that, oooh! Harder.. "

Heaven couldn't recognize the words coming from her mouth, but she was too lost in the sensation to care. She would never have uttered those words if she was in her right mind, but with what Kane was doing to her, she doesn't even know anymore what being in the right state of mind means.

She was drowning in desire she couldn't control. It was the first time she felt this kind of emotion. She once thought being happy and loved by him was the best, but now she knows that there's more that he could do to her and for her to be happy. She was overwhelmed with the desire that was drowning her every sense to the point that she didn't care anymore if what she was doing was right or wrong. She just wants to surrender to his sinful tongue.

"Aaaah!" Heaven moaned when Kane parted her thighs wider as his tongue worked its magic between her legs. He was devouring her. He would scrap his teeth on her wet fold while playfully biting and teasing her clitoris, then he would kiss her pussy like he was kissing her lips. He was eating her like there was no tomorrow.

Her grip on his hair tightened as a ripple of pleasure assaulted her again and again.

"I—I'm going to pee. Ooooh! S—stop!" She was asking him to stop, but she was also pushing his head into her wet pussy.

"Oooh! I—it's coming out! P—please... aaaah!"

Heaven's eyes rolled back as her body trembled when she reached her second orgasm. Just like on her first one, Kane cleaned her pussy with his tongue.

Heaven was catching her breath as she stared at Kane, who was standing between her parted legs while taking his clothes off.

Heaven knew that she should look away, but she couldn't. Her eyes bore into his naked body, and she couldn't help but wonder the last time she saw Kane's half-naked body. His body looks so much better now, the body of a well-disciplined man. Biceps and abs.

Heaven almost forgot how to breathe when Kane went on top of her and their bodies met. She could feel the heat coming out of his body and it made her body burn with desire too.

"It will hurt." Kane whispered as he nipped and kissed her ear while he was holding his shaft and guiding it between her parted thighs.

He pulled away to look at Heaven to see if she was having second thoughts, but what he saw was a perfect picture of an innocent woman who wanted to be taken by him. Her face was beaten red and her eyes were gentle eyes burning with desire. Her lips are slightly parted and sometimes she's also biting her lower lip.

"I want to take you in ways that will not hurt you, but since this is your first time, I won't be able to stop even half of the pain that you will feel once I break your innocence." He spoke.

Heaven bit her lower lip and bravely spoke. "I'm sure I can take it. I know what real pain feels like. I'm sure I can handle this one. "