13th Encounter

If you love someone, you will do anything to make them happy. You will be their light in the dark and their comfort in times of sorrow.

You will dream of a life with them in it. Their opinions will always matter, thinking that you'll be spending forever with them.

When you love someone, all of the flaws of the other person won't matter. You will love everything about them, and that includes their imperfections.

They will be your strength and weakness at the same time, because when they leave, your entire world will collapse before your eyes. It will make you feel helpless and desperate to be with them again because it will feel like your life will never be the same without them in it.

You will long for that person's touch, voice, and everything that would make them real. Because once they disappear without a trace, you will start wondering if what you had with them was real or not, or if they really came into your life.

KANE nearly lost his mind when Heaven disappeared. All of his plans for them vanished, and he didn't know where to start from scratch again. His heart was not the same again. He was downright hurt, and he felt like Heaven had never loved him.

They looked for her. They searched for every place where she could go, but luck was not on their side, or maybe because Heaven didn't want to be found. Just like that, Kane lost his world.

His mother stayed with him for a couple of months, seeing what a mess he was in. His friends check up on him all the time to make sure that he's safe and he will not do anything reckless.

He spent his nights in clubs, drowning himself in alcohol. Many women tried to hit on him, but he refused all of them, thinking that Heaven would get mad once she found out. He was always hoping that she would come back, but he always ends up disappointed.

Kane was a walking mess. He felt like his world had collapsed the moment Heaven ran away from him.

Hindi niya maintindihan kung bakit kailangan nito lumayo. Okay lang naman sa kaniya kung hindi pa ito handa. Naiintindihan naman niya na masyado siyang nagging mabilis pero bakit kailangan umabot sa ganito?

It's been five months and there was no sign of her. It was like she had never existed.

"Let's have lunch." Pag-aaya ni Marcus na tambay na naman sa opisina niya.

"Busog pa ako. Kakakain ko lang ng meryenda. Madami pa akong ginagawa." Aniya na hindi ito tinatapunan ng tingin.

Marcus stared at him suspiciously.

Kane sighed. Kahit hindi niya ito tignan ay ramdam niya ang mga tingin nito.

"Are you sure you're okay now?" Tanong nito.

Kane sighed and looked at Marcus. "It's been five months, bro. I'm over it. She abandoned me like that, and I didn't deserve it. I am okay now." "He said while looking at his brother.

Marcus seemed convinced, so he left Kane to grab lunch for himself.

Nang maiwan si Kane sa opisina mag-isa ay kuyom ang kamao niya na napatingin sa labas. Ito na naman siya sa pagpapanggap na okay siya. He didn't want to worry his mother and friends anymore, so he started to pretend that he was okay again.

Nagsasawa na din siya sa kakatanong ng mga ito kung ano ang lagay niya. Pero hindi siya okay... how could he be okay when Heaven took his heart with her when she left?

He would not tell anyone, but she took everything that made him happy with her. It was so unfair. She was so unfair.

Five months later, and he still missed her. Madami siyang gustong itanong sa dalaga. Paano nito nagawang iwan siya ng ganon na lamang pagkatapos nito sabihin na mahal siya nito? That was seriously fuck up. Why would you leave someone you love?