CHAPTER 9

Celestaire's POV

A MONTH HAD PASSED and today is the day. Today, two hearts will become one. A wedding that we'll surely never forget. Today is kuya's wedding. After months of preparing and making everything sure and perfect, finally.. It's today.

I looked at the lovely bride as I help her to wear her gown. I zipped the back of her dress and I spread out her gown. She let out a deep breath when I finished tying her ribbon.

Napangiti ako lalo. "You're so beautiful, Valerie. I guess that's why kuya is madly in love with you."

Napangiti siya. "I love him too." Napatingin siya sakin. "Finally.. Our dream is coming true."

"I'm so happy for you." Sabi ko at hinawakan mga kamay niya.

"Thank you, Iya."

A tear escaped my eye. "Val, please look after my kuya. We know he is sometimes bossy and a pain in the ass, pero.. Take care of each other. I know you two will love each other even more, every day that will pass."

She smiled sweetly and nodded. "I will."

"Mabuti wala pa akong make-up. Naiyak na ako." We both chuckled.

"I'm holding back my tears, by the way. Nakakahiya sa make-up artist ko." She chuckled.

"Huwag niyong sasaktan ang isa't isa. Kapag sinaktan ka ni kuya, I'll punch him hard for you." Ngisi ko.

Natawa siya. "Tell him that. I can imagine him pouting."

I chuckled as I imagine my brother'e face. I was about so say something when the door opened.

"My baby, you look so beautiful." Her mom said.

I smiled at them and hugged Valerie once more before leaving her with her family. Naglakad naman ako papunta sa room ko. It's my turn to get ready. I opened the door and, Gavi and Hetty was about to go out too.

"Ay, na late." Gavi.

"Intayin ka na lang namin sa labas, ha?" Hetty.

"Sige, this will be quick." I smiled at them.

I looked at the mirror and smiled as the makeup artist put on blush to my cheeks. She smiled as she put on my lipstick next. She sprayed mist on my face to make the make-up stay, even my face will sweat later.

The hairstylist let my hair down, with curls on the end. My long hair was really bouncy, which I really want. My dress is styled with a tube style top part of the dress and a slit on the left side of the skirt. The color is rosy pink really fit me. I really liked it.

Nang matapos ay lumabas na ako. I looked around the venue. It's a garden wedding. You can see white and the rosy pink theme all around. Every guest are wearing the same color, as I am wearing. Everything looks perfect.

While looking around, I saw Gavi, Isaiah, Hetty, and Isaac at the corner. They are wearing their lovely dresses and handsome suits. We are all bridesmaids and groomsmen, as always. I was about to come near them when suddenly someone called me.

"Iya."

I turned around and saw my parents. I just smiled at them as they walk towards me. Mom hugged me and kissed my cheek. Dad smiled at me.

"You look so beautiful.." Mom complimented my look.

"Very beautiful." Dad.

"You are very beautiful as well, mom." I said.