CHAPTER 21

Celestaire's POV

I WOKE UP BECAUSE of my phone. I saw a chat from Blaine. It's about her fashion show. Napangiti ako at nakipag-usap sa kanya ng hanggang alas cinco ng madaling araw.

I can't sleep not because I'm not comfortable, but because I'm thinking all night about Celine. I sighed and sat on my bed. I stretched my body as I yawn. I got down the bunk bed and decided to go to the bathroom.

Binuksan ko ang pintuan at sinara din ito. I walked down stairs. Nasa baba kasi ang cr dito, kaya kailangan ko talagang bumaba. Ramdam ko na puputok na pantog ko sa paglalakad papunta sa banyo.

Her house is really simple. I feel so comfortable with the house style and designs. Nakakatuwa siya at may bahay siyang sarili. I want to buy a house too, but I'm going to miss my home. Kahit may tampuhan, sila parin tatakbuhan ko. They are still my parents... my family.

I went in the bathroom and did my business. After that, I let out a sigh as I wash my hands. Gamit ang tabo, binuhusan ko ang bowl ng tubig. Inaantok pa ako, kaya matutulog ulit ako.

Pagbukas ng pintuan ng banyo, nagulat ako na makita si Celine at Donna na nagaayos. Donna is standing near the kitchen's entrance, as she watch Celine getting ready. She tied her hair in a bun and fixed her clothes.

When they felt my presence, they turned to me. I smiled at them. "Aalis kayo?"

"May pupuntahan lang." Celine answered.

I nodded and gave them a sweet smile. "Ang aga naman, ingat kayo."

Donna smiled at me. "You can come if you want."

"Donna." Celine.

"Oh, come on, Cel. Iya will just get bored here. Isama na lang natin." She tried convincing Celine. She turned to me. "Are you going to sleep, again? or you want to come with us?"

"Uhm.. Kung papayag si Celine." I said and looked at Celine.

Tumingin din si Donna at pabirong siniko ang braso ni Celine. Celine looked at us. Me and Donna smiled sweetly at her. She just sighed and took her wallet and eco bag.

"Change your clothes, malamig sa labas." Sabi niya at naglakad palalabas ng kusina.

Donna clapped. "Ayun oh! Go, Iya. Intayin ka namin."

I smiled and nodded. I ran upstairs to go to the room. I took out a jacket from my things and my wallet. I ran back downstairs quickly, because they might leave me even though Donna told me taht they'll wait for me.

Naroon sila naka-upo sa sala, nag-uusap nang makababa ako ng hagdan. I put on my jacket as I walk closer to them. Celine looked at me, head to toe. I'm wearing pajamas and a jacket so I won't freeze outside.

She nodded. "Tara na, baka maubusan."

"Saan ba tayo pupunta?" I asked them, before we go out the house.

Donna looked at me and put her arm on my arm. She smiled. "Palengke, kaya bilisan natin."

She pulled me out of the house as Celine locked the door. Naglakad kami papalabas ng gate, nang mapansin ko na isasara na ni Celine ang gate.

"Teka! Walang kotse?" I asked.

Celine shook her head and put her keys and wallet on her side. "There is no parking lot there."