CHAPTER 20

Celestaire's POV

I LOOKED AROUND THE house as we went inside. It is modern styled and looks comfy. It's not too big and not too small, just right for simple people.

Nakaupo lang kami sa upuan sa sala. Nakatayo naman lang sila Blaze, Ralph at Daniel. Maliit lang ang mga sofa, kaya hindi kaming lahat nagkasya. Inikot ko tingin ko, my eyes landed on the frames displayed on the wall near the altar.

I saw her graduation picture. So she graduated? Napatango ako at ngumiti. I'm so proud of her. Tinignan ko ang mga litrato niya. There are six frames hanged up on the wall.

First, is her graduation picture. Second, a photo of her in front of the restaurant she owns. Third, a photo of her in front of the bakery she owns too. Fourth, is a picture of her, the women named Donna and Daphne, and the guy Emman is there and the other one is the guy she called Paolo. Fifth, is a picture of her and her dog. And lastly, a picture of her holding a baby.

Napansin ko na halos lahat ng picture niya ay kulay brown na ang mga mata niya. There is no picture of her hanged on the walls, with blue bell eyes.

"You are all lucky. My boarders just left for college." She said and went out with a tray of drinks. Napatingin ako sa dala niya. "Don't worry, I don't poison people." She said.

Napangiti ako at umiling. "Hindi naman iyon nasa isip ko. I'm just happy it's orange juice. i don't like drinking other flavor of juices." Sagot ko.

"That's the only one available." She said and pulled a chair and sat down. "There are three vacant rooms. Every room has a double deck. I bet, hindi kayo kakasya sa isang kama kaya.. I suggest sa resort--"

"We will take them all." Kuya said.

"Wala akong sobrang mattress. Again, you won't all fit in one bed." She said.

Umiling si Jasper. "Edi bumili na lang kami. Pwede naman iyon diba?"

"Kayo bahala." Sabi ni Celine.

I sipped on my juice. "We can give you the our rent now, if you want."

"Huwag muna. May ginagawa pa ako. By the way, ang gawain bahay dito ay kanya kanya. Plato mo, hugas mo. Damit mo, laba mo." She said and turned her back. "Maaari na kayo pumunta sa mga kwarto niyo. And I'm not always here, so stay out of my room." She added and left to go outside.

Lumabas siya at napasinghap naman si Jasper. "Grabe.. Akala ko hindi masungit, sobra pa pala."

"Jasper, quiet your mouth." Sita ni Hetta.

"Well, we should buy some mattresses. Sa isang kwarto, Hetty, Gavi, Iya and Hetta and Jasper. Sa kabila ay ako, si Valerie, Connor and Daniel. Sila Blaze, Ralph, Isaiah at Isaac naman sa huling room." Alysha said.

"Sino sa double deck?" Valerie asked.

"Sa taas si Daniel, ako sa baba." Sagot ni Aly.