CHAPTER 16

Ralph's POV

"CELESTAIRE." I CALLED HER.

She look up to me as the kid who is hugging her legs looked at the guy beside me. Humiwalay ang bata kay Iya at hinawakan kamay ni Iya, hinila niya ito papunta sa lalaking katabi ko.

Nangunot noo ko sa mga nangyayari. Iya was shocked too, by the little boy's actions. The little boy smiled at the guy and held his hand too.

"Daddy, let's go na po. Mamita is here na." Sabi ng bata.

Agad siya binuhat ng lalaki, na ama pala ng bata. "She's not mamita. She just looks like her. Come now, son. Shadow is sad, because you are not playing with him." He said and looked at us. "I'm sorry for what my son did. He mistaken you as someone else."

I nodded. "It's fine."

Iya smiled. "I-it's okay."

Umalis na din ang mag-ama. I looked at Iya who just stared at the little boy. I held her waist and caresses her cheek. I caught her attention and she just looked at me.

"Is there something wrong?"

She shocked her head. "N-nothing."

"There is something. What is it, mahal?" Tanong ko sa kanya.

She looked at me, then sighed. "He is the kid who called me mamita earlier. This is the second time he called me that."

"Are you bothered?"

"Y-yeah, kasi naman. Dalawang beses na niya akong napakamalan na ako ang mamita niya." She said lowly.

I smiled. "Maybe you have the same outfit as his mother?"

She pouted. "Impossible naman na parehas lagi kami ng ootd."

"Edi baka magkahawig kayo. Just like Valerie said, there are chances na may kamukha ka sa buong mundo." Sabi ko at ngumiti.

"Maybe.."

"Don't think about that." I said and coach her to walk with me. "We are here to relax and think about our wedding. I'm jealous of you thinking about something else." Pabiro kong sabi.

She chuckled. "Okay, mahal. Let's go to our room? I'm kinda sleepy."

"Sure, let's go." I said and we both walked out of the place.

Naglakad na kami papunta sa kwarto namin. As we are walking to the corridors, nakita namin si Blaze na nakatambay sa labas, kasama sila Jasper at Connor.

"Aga niyo naman pumasok sa kwarto." Jasper said.

"Iya is sleepy." I said.

"Sus, baka--"

"Shut up, Jasper." Connor said.

Tumawa si Jasper. "Oh siya, humayo kayo at magpakarami."

I rolled my eyes and chuckled. "Whatever you say."

Iya chuckled. "Where's Hetta and Val?"

"Nagpapatulog." Jasper.

"She's sleeping." Connor.

"Kaya si Blaze ang ginugulo niyo?" I asked.