Special Chapter

CELESTINE TOOK A DEEP BREATH before knocking on Paolo's or should I say Priston's door. She had thought of this for a while and she needs Priston for it to work. She waited for a minute before Priston open the door.

Priston yawned in front of her. "Yes?"

"I want to talk to you about something."

"It's freaking two am, Cel. Can't it wait tomorrow?" He said with his sleepy voice.

Celestine pouted. "This is urgent eh."

"Come in." Priston said and let her in.

She went inside and faced Priston. "I know this is weird, but I thought of coming back."

"To where?" Tanong ni Priston.

"Lutang ka?" She asked.

Priston rolled his eyes. "Ginising mo nga lang ako. I can't process my brain that quick."

"Malamang sa pamilya ko!" She said.

Napangunot noo ni Priston. "Talaga? Then why do you need me?"

"Alam ko naman na matagal mo nang gusto bumalik. Ako lang talaga pumipigil sayo. I know you missed your parents, your sister and especially your other relatives." Paliwanag ni Celestine. "I missed my family too."

Napatingin pa muna si Priston sa kanya bago ito ngumiti. Napangiti si Celestine bilang tugon at lumapit si Priston sa kanya.

"Finally." Priston said and hugged her. "You're freeing yourself from your past. I'm happy for you."

"Thank you and also.. remember I went to the doctor?" Celestine said and bit her lips.

"Yeah, what about it?" Priston asked.

Celestine gave him a smile. "Well.."

Agad na napatayo si Celestaire dahil napanaginipan niyang nag-aaway sila ng kanyang Ate Celestine. It was a nightmare for her. She took deep breaths and got out of bed to get some water down stairs.

Bago pa man tuluyan makababa, nagulat siya dahil may naamoy siyang mabango na aroma. She knows it was waffles. Agad siyang natigilan dahil naalala niyang wala silang maid ngayon. Lahat ay hinayaan nilang mag-day off. Kaya nga sa restaurant na lang sana kakain silang pamilya.

"S-sino nagluluto doon?" She whispered.

Natatakot siyang tignan ito dahil mamaya wala pala at magulat na lang siya na may biglang lumapit sa kanyang kaluluwa doon. She knows her grandmother and grandfather won't fright her because she is scared of ghosts.

She quickly went back stairs and knocked all of the doors. It was only six a.m in the morning and all of them are still sleeping. Pinilit ni Iya na magising ang mga kasama niya sa bahay.

When they are all awake, Iya quickly ran to her father. "Daddy, may multo!"

"What the hell?" Her father was confused.

Carina took Iya's hand. "I think you had a nightmare--"

"But I know may multo sa kusina!" Iya said.

Connor shocked his head. "Iya, ang aga aga."

"Can't you smell someone is cooking? Wala tayong maids di'ba?" She asked.

Nagkatinginan silang lahat. Valerie pouted. "Honestly, kanina ko pa naaamoy."

Norman yawned. "Let's go check."