CHAPTER 15

Blaze's POV

I OPENED MY ROOM'S door and went in. I locked it and opened my bathroom door. I locked the door and removed my clothes. After that, I got in the showers. Hinayaan ko lang ang tubig na basain katawan ko.

After having a volleyball game, napagod ako. A cold shower will do. I might sleep well after this. Well, I haven't had a long sleep since yesterday. I don't know why, but I'm sure there's a good reason.

I closed my eyes and bowed my head down. As my eyes are closed a familiar face flashed into my mind. Celestine's face. Agad ko dinilat mata ko at tumingin sa paligid.

I sighed as I realize, I'm just imagining again. After a shower, lumabas na ako para magpatuyo at magbihis. I went to the sink and brushed my teeth. Habang nakatingin sa salamin, naalala ko si Celestine.

Before, when we are going to school. She's brushing her long hair beside me, while I brush my teeth. Our morning routine, whenever we're late. Masama pa tingin sakin dahil hindi ako nag-alarm.

I usually pinch her cheeks to tease her more. I really like her cheeks. Hindi naman ganon kataba, pero inaasar ko dahil natutuwa ako kapag naiinis siya sakin. She's more cute when she's angry at me.

For a month of her living with me, I didn't tried making love with her. Naiisip ko pero, I'm controlling myself. I know we're still young and have nothing to be proud of yet. She's still has an issue with her father, that's why I'm not rushing things with her.

Well, anytime that time.. I am ready. I'll take full responsibility, if that happened. But, I want her to graduate college before that. I want her to experience the freedom she wants first before that. I want her to experience the love she wanted before that.

I'm respecting every decision she do. Sometimes, patago kami sa pag-desisyon, na mali namin. When I asked her to marry me, I was fucking ready. I was sure of her. I wanted to let her feel what love really is. Her love is strong and I want her to feel what my love is.

But fate really didn't agree on that.

Napailing na lang ako at lumabas ng banyo pagkatapos mag sipilyo. Naglakad ako papunta sa veranda. I closed the curtains bago lumapit sa bag ko at kumuha ng damit. I picked a black v-neck shirt and shorts.

Pinatuyo ko ang buhok ko gamit ang tuwalyang hawak ko. Binuksan ko ulit ang kutina. I looked at my veranda and saw Ralph and Iya walking while talking. I sighed and just closed the curtains again.

Sometimes, when I see Celestaire, I imagine Celestine is here. Mahirap hindi siya maisip dahil nandito ang kakambal niya na kahawig niya. Sometimes, I want to see Iya, like I wanna see Celestine. Parang siya na lang ang daan para mawala lungkot ko na wala ang ate niya sa tabi ko.

I really don't know, what Celestine done to me. I'm not serious about anything before, but when she came.. my world changed. She changed my view of love and the world.

Napalingon ako dahil may tumawag sa cellphone ko. Nilapitan ko ito at nakitang tumatawag pala si dad. I answered the call as I dry my hair.

"Dad."

["Hi, Blaze. I'm just checking on you. Your mom is not gonna stop annoying me if I don't call you."]

I chuckled. "Where is she?"

["At the garden, checking on her garden. Anyways, how are you anak?"] He asked from the other line.

I smiled. "I'm good."

["You don't sound good."]

"I'm good, dad."

["Not really. What's bothering you, Aze? May sinabi ba nanaman mga kapatid mo o ang mommy mo?"] He asked.