18

Sab

"Time for snacks?"

"Eat again?"

"You know I can't really cook Sab, but I can bring you to restaurants that serve good food!"

I rolled my eyes.

"You know, Danyel told me that a way to your heart is through your stomach."

"Hindi ako yun, baka si Maddalene pa."

"So what I am doing is not effective?"

I laughed awkwardly. Andrew made it pretty clear. He likes me and he's trying so hard for me to like him back pero hindi ko kasi alam talaga.

At this time, wala akong kahit maliit na idea kung papayag ba ako. Sabi naman ng mga kapatid ko, I should just enjoy the moment of me being pursued.

"Haii naku Andrew, you need to get to know me first bago ka mag ganyan. You must know my past and all of its darkness."

"I am ready and I am sure I am still here even if you have murdered a lot!"

"What if I am a witch?"

"Then you must have bewitched me!"

I shook my head. Napakakulit.

"Oh, by the way, you want to eat at my sister's cafe?"

"Your sister owns a cafe?"

"Yeah, she has her own business."

"Why did she even build her own when she can take over your big company?"

"You know, she's capable like that."

"Oh, I see. But your father said your eldest is a doctor?"

"Yeah."

"So where are your other sibs?"

"Well, I have 3 older sisters and 1 younger, our eldest is a Doctor who now resides in Davao, followed by another sister who helps her husband manage a farm, and then, this sister who owns a cafe and a bake shop,  me and then our youngest who still thinks she's a baby."

"So it's just you who's into your family business?"

I just laughed awkwardly, if I had finished architecture then maybe, I will also be in a different line. But I cannot disclose that part of me to him yet. Not at this point.

"Is this your sister's cafe?"

"Yeah."

"Do you know that my Mom loves the cream puffs of this shop?!"

"Really???"

"Yeah! I was looking where is this store located!"

"Well, she has already several branches, but this one's her first shop, and she's often here."

"I see, but this one's so big."

"Yeah, she used to just rent on the ground floor and now she occupies the whole building."

"She made it herself?"

"Yeah"

Sakto naman na dumating si Myelle.

"Myelle!!!"

"Oh, Sab."

"Myelle,  this is Andrew, Andrew, my sister, Ramyelle Seigfreid"

"--Eleazar. Sab, magagalit ang Kuya mo kapag hindi mo nasasama ang surname nya."

I laughed! And that guy is totally smitten with my sister.