Finale

I can't imagine na matatapos ko ito! Huhuhuhuhu. My Good Lord! Kung alam nyo lang ang pinagdaanan ko this past few months. But anyway, thank you, thank you talaga for keeping me sane. Thank you for your good words, thank you for your unending support, this keeps me going.

Sab's story may not be as good as her sisters because at this time, I had difficulties writing her story but I hope, atleast, this story made you smile. Thank you sa hindi pagbitaw kay Sab. Ayie's epilogue will also be posted in awhile.

Next stories will be posted kapag nalinis ko po ang plots, surely may next po! :)

Thank you!!

Andrew

"Appa!"

I smiled seeing Aya. She have grown so well, so beautiful like her Momma.

"How's school my Darling?"

"It was quite draining, but you know Appa, I am going to be sent to the National Arts Festival because I won the regionals!"

"Wow! That's impressive."

I smiled. Aya is really his daughter, she acquired her father's talent in arts.

"Would you be there?"

I wish I could, but---

"Hi guys!"

"Eomma Jisoo!"

I smiled, if only Aya could be mine, I would be the happiest. 

"Did you order a good food Aya?"

"Yes Eomma."

"Have you been well?"

"Yes Eomma."

"How's Momma and Papa?"

"With Avi the moody baby. Hahaha. Eomma, Avi is so moody, she laughs one minute then cries right after then sleep and then cries again."

"Babies are like that Aya."

I smiled at them. Jisoo loves Aya too. She even volunteers to take Aya on vacations during Sab's maternity period.

After I and Sab broke up, I had a quiet retreat for 2 straight weeks in Thailand. That is a no talk, no companion quiet retreat. Just me, the trees, the temple and my room. No other people, no other food. There, I realized so many things, including accepting what's not for me and coping for what's there for me.

Jisoo and I did not get back that fast. We still had a year to recuperate our old wounds before we decided to finally try again. It was hard since Jisoo was fighting against cancer. Unexpectedly, it was Sab who helped her. During those days, I still longed for Sab. But as the days go by, I realized that love alone cannot be a foundation of strong relationship. There must be compatibility, trust and a strong need of dependence to each other. Because Sab and I are very independent. Seeing her with Ian made me strongly agree, that they are each other's soulmate. Sab is very different when she was with me and now that she is with him.

On the other hand, the love I had for Jisoo rekindled. Not because I wanted to, but because she never pushed our love. She was just there when I needed her, she was just there when I like her to be there. She did not even once ask for a come back. She tried to date other guys but you know, when you must be together, you will be together.

A year after we get back together, we discovered that I had a problem with bearing a child. My mother kept it from me, from us. She turned Jisoo down before because she learned that Jisoo is healthy and able while I am not. She was too afraid that I would be left just because I cannot bear a child. Well, my mother had resolved the issue.