Pancakes

Mel 

I woke with someone's hand around my stomach. I opened my eyes and saw Tom sleeping next to me snoring. I hit him in the face with a pillow. 

"What the hell was that for," Tom said rubbing his head. 

"You woke me up," I answered. "You like need to fix your problem," I said as I closed my eyes. “You snore way to loud.”

Tom then hit me with his pillow.  

I looked at him with disbelieve. 

He just smiled back at me. 

I rolled over and looked at the clock. It said 12 pm. I sighed. 

"What's wrong Mel?" he asked me. 

I hit him in his chest. "You know how I don't like sleeping late." 

He started laughing. "Oh Melanie. You and your early bird-ness." 

I got up looked around the room and asked Tom, “Tom where is my bra?" 

Tom didn’t say anything.

"Tom? Where is it?”

 He started smirking. 

"What's so funny?" 

"Looking for this?" He said holding my bra in his mouth.

"Give that to me!" I yelled. 

"You have to come over here and get it from me," he mumbled with my bra in his mouth.

I walked over to him and ripped it out of his mouth. I gathered the rest of my clothes went over to the shower and shut the door. I turned the water up and washed Toms smell off of me. I was actually disappointed to wash it off.  I started to sing in the shower. 

I heard Tom knock on the door. "Love, I love it when you sing. Can you sing a little louder?" 

I smiled. Many people knew I had a horrible voice. Tom seemed to embrace it though. I laughed to myself and continued singing. I got out of the shower.  

Why did you quit singing?" Tom asked me through the door. 

“Because I don’t feel like it anymore,” I said smiling.

I put my clothes on, put my hair into a messy bun because I didn't feel like drying it and opened the door. 

Tom was smiling at me with a very cheeky smile. I gave him a very confused look. 

"You are a very interesting boy," I said to him as I walked past him tapping him on his chest. 

"I'll take that as a complement," he said smiling back at me. 

"You smell nice," he added as I walked out of the room. 

I shook my head thinking about what Tom had just said and the next thing I knew I hit a column in the middle of the hallway.

"Ow," I said taken back that I actually hit it. 

I heard laughter from the other room. Annie. 

She came out of Nathans room in hysterics.

"Not funny," I said to her. 

She couldn't even say anything she just kept laughing, and I just kept looking at her hoping that she would stop.

After about 5 min she finally stopped laughing and said," I got it on tape," and started laughing again. 

"Ooo. Ill get you someday," I said threw my teeth. 

I walked past her down to the kitchen, opened the door, wrapped some ice in a towel and put it on my newly bruised head. 

"Tom gave it to you a little too rough last night," Max said causing me to jump. 

"Why do you always do that to me?”

“Do what?” Max asked.

“Scare the crap out of me. And for your information I just walked into a wall. In addition Annie got it on tape."  

"Oh," Max said trying not to smile as he drank his water.

I looked at him very angrily. “Oh go ahead watch the tape. I know you want to.” 

"Annie," he said laughing. "I need to see that tape."  

"The nerve of some people," I said under my breath as Max walked up the stairs. 

I decided that I wanted some pancakes. So I made a batch and put the leftovers back in the freezer for later. I started to eat the pancakes rather madly. I was cutting them so hard I could hear the knife scrape on the plate. I felt a finger tap me on the shoulder. 

"What do you-"I said as I turned around. 

I couldn't even finish my sentence as Tom crashed his lips into mine. 

"Do you feel any better now?" he asked me. 

"Eh...I don't know,” I said turning around to finish my pancakes. 

Tom lifted me off the chair and started to tickle me. 

"What about now?"  

"Yes," I said trying to get it out of my system. 

"Good. Now I'm going to take you out to dinner tonight." 

"And what if I don't want to go," I said placing my hands on my hips

"Oh trust me babe you’re going to want to," Tom said as he placed my hands on his shoulders. 

"Besides no girl can resist me," he said giving me that same cheeky smile

I rolled my eyes. Tonight was going to be rather interesting.