chapter five

you know that ketchup bottle? that the strange skeleton gave me? well guess what! it had his address on the bottom. 

so now you see me, (well you don't actually since this is a journal and ya know, not like a movie or something. I'll just shut up-) walking from a run-down orphanage to a nice little two story cottage with snow still on the roof and two little mailboxes one of which that is full of letters, the other being fully empty. and on the door a little pirate flag hangs like a Christmas wreath. 

oh. and one half of the house was glowing. I'm sure that's normal. wait can houses get sick? or do houses just glow when they are happy? or maybe its a sad glow. fuck it I'm going to hug the house- 

"uh kiddo what are you doing?" somebody behind me said. probably sans. 

"hugging your house." I said very bluntly. 

"why..?" 

"I have my reasons." (it looked bonely okay?)

"ookaayy" he said stretching out the word, he continued "anyway your the one who saved me..?" 

"what from?" I ask in a way to scare him. (yanno cause I could turn him in) I could see him mumble a quick 'oh shit.' "just kidding yeah, I'm the one who helped you with the whole trap thingy"

"oh. thanks by the way." he pauses for a awkward amount of time "anyway want to come in?" 

"sure." and he led me to the door and opened it for me, and as I entered I got a good view of the house. right in front of the doorway is a nice green couch, and to the right of the door was a table with a rock covered in rainbow sprinkles and straight forward was a kitchen with a giant sink. inside the kitchen was a VERY tall skeleton who was making spaghetti until he noticed me.

"psst sans" the tall skeleton loudly whispered in the direction of sans (it wasn't a very good whisper though as I could hear what he said)

"yeah bro?" sans whispered back.

"is that a human?"

"yep." he said popping the P

"the human that helped you?"

"yep." he said popping the P again

"like in the trap?"

"yep." he said popping the P yet again

the taller skeleton paused his interaction with his younger/shorter brother (is he older or just taller? I'll ask sans about that later.) and turned to me, then turned to his brother then to me, then his brother then me.

"HUMAN! I WANT TO THANK YOU FOR HELPING SANS WHILE HE WAS STUCK IN THE TRAP! IN RETURN I HAVE A GIFT FOR YOU!" the tall skeleton said at a extremely loud volume that made me flinch and then rushing into the kitchen to grab something.

he opened the fridge and took out a giant container of spaghetti. 

hell yea I can give this to the kids now I don't have to cook! 

"I THE GREAT PAPYRUS HAS MADE YOU SOME SPAGHETTI FOR WHEN THE HUMAN SANS WAS TALKING ABOUT CAME OVER" he paused and mumbled "although I thought sans said the human was a male..." 

alright now I could get angry that Sans thought I was male, or I could be happy that I'm a female and he THOUGHT I was a male helping my disguise even more. score.

"bone Appetit" Sans said

my brain played a quick 'buh dum tis' 

"SANS!" the taller skeleton, Papyrus, said giving a minor scolding his brother. "COME HUMAN! ILL GIVE YOU A TOUR OF THE HOUSE!"

he grabbed my hand tightly and led me up the stairs and showed me the bone painting. then showed me his room, and his unique collection of dolls- I mean action figures, and his closet for some reason. 

he then led be back out of his room and showed me Sans's room. Which was covered in trash and had its own tornado. (which was pretty cool) and his bed was extremely mess up. when papyrus saw the state of Sans's room he quickly led me out. 

"hey papyrus, it was fun being here but I got to get going, I work at a orphanage and I might get kicked out if I stay to long" 

his grin lowered, but he understood and ushered me out of the house, I gave a quick wave to sans and papyrus and walked out and back to the orphanage with the thing of spaghetti. 

Ey I finally have friends! hell yea!

I'm going to shut up now. 

or stop writing?

I don't know. 

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

you closed your journal and turned off the lights giving a little 'click' and went to bed. it was going to be a interesting four years. 

4 5 20 5 18 13 9 14 1 20 9 15 14 23 9 12 12 1 12 13 15 19 20 1 12 23 1 25 19 2 5 1 20 13 5 18 5 19 11 9 12 12