chapter seventeen

I slipped on one of the many gay-rainbow-unicorn-throw-up sweaters that ink provided me with (despite being a artist he's not very good with coloring clothes right, also give me a variety god damn. maybe I don't WANT to be a gay-rainbow-unicorn-throw-up monster!)

I creaked open the door to find a short skeleton STARING AT ME. 

"BLUE! HOLY SHIT WHAT THE FUCK DUDE!" I screamed startled

"SORRY HUMAN! I DIDNT MEAN TO SCARE YOU!" he paused trying to remember why he was there. "INK TOLD ME TO COME GET YOU BECAUSE YOU TOLD DREAM TO 'FUCK OFF'"

"yep. I did say that, and I was going to come anyways..?" 

"YES BUT YOU NEED A ESSCORT, WE DONT WANT YOU RUNNING AWAY!" 

"touché." I said. "so where are you taking me?"

"FOLLOW ME HUMAN!"

blue then lead me down rows and rows of hallways until we reached a small meeting room with a white board on the left wall, a L shaped light grey couch in the middle with a oak coffee table, with random doodles on the side walls along with a few books. (info on AUS probably) 

at the couch ink sat holding a sketchbook and looking at it intensely, (must have been doodling a human but cant draw the hands) then he looked up and saw that we had arrived.

"where's dream?"

"fucking off."

"wait what-" ink said 

"fucking off. I told him to fuck off. dirty idiot" I said blankly 

"oh." he paused embarrassed. "so, to get to the point, your going home" 

I felt as if everything I worked for was crushed to a bit of dirt. if you told me I was going home before I got captured (again), HECK even before I fought error, I would have said 'yes sir, take me home right now' but now... it just seems like i have so much potential that got flushed down the drain of dread. if I did go home, anything I do would seem useless and pointless. 

I fought back the urge to dust ink, but as the saying goes, don't shoot the messenger. 

he's trying to protect me

I told myself. despite knowing its not going to do me any good. 

wait. if I get angry enough could I attract attention to my issues and reach nightmare?

I started to think of every reason why i hated it here, why i hated it at home, and why i hated the star sanses.

blue was too nice and innocent he would never be able to harm somebody for even the greater good.

dream was a coward and faced his problems from behind them and not from the front.

ink was a little hard to come up with a reason, but he's the reason I'm in this mess Afterall, he took my journal. 

but then, I felt a piercing in my right arm. I lifted it up to see a glowing blue arrow sticking out of it with blood gushing out. and a skeleton with a pained face holding a bow. 

dream had shot me. 

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

10 21 19 20 2 5 3 1 21 19 5 25 15 21 18 19 21 6 6 5 18 9 14 7 4 15 5 19 14 20 13 5 1 14 15 20 8 5 18 19 1 18 5 14 20 20 15 15 20 8 9 19 9 19 16 18 15 22 5 14 6 18 15 13 2 15 20 8 19 9 4 5 19 

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

just for some clarification I'm using the word gay as a way of saying it's really colorful, since the pride flag is all rainbow-y it made sense. I will not change it but I am clarifying it should not be offensive in anyway. (besides I'm to lazy to come up with another colorful thing)
so if you have a problem with this description you can write it on a piece of paper and shove it up your ass.

thank you. 

no I didn't repeat this authors note. shut up.