chapter eighteen

long story short, dream got in trouble for shooting me. (yay) and I got chained up like a animal for trying to escape.

my arm hurt like hell and i was chained up.

what is this? nightmares castle? actually, I never got injured there nor tied up, so being locked up there would be better actually. 

but seriously! I'm SICK of being captured all the time, I feel like a fucking princess. and I know I'm more powerful than a fucking princess. I swear if I get tied up one more time I'm going to blow the (maybe non-existent) brains out of my captor. 

I took a nap tied to a wall that was next to my (very colorful) bed when dream shook me awake to take to ink to teleport us to my au. 

I was lead down the hallway to their training room to which ink did a little wave of his magic brush and teleported us to my 'real home' (according to ink), Lumenatia. 

after walking me to a small cabin in the woods that they prepped for me while i was with the bad sanses (it was about a year in my Aus time so it would be useful until I could buy a home at the age of 25.)  ink settled me in with a magic barrier, (for everybody but me and people I allow) some food, money, and a few flyers for people hiring. 

he and the others jumped through the portal as dream flashed me a apologetic smile and blue waved a sad goodbye. 

I now had one goal and one goal alone.

HOW THE FUCK DO I GET OUT OF HERE?

like are they just idiots to leave me in my own au? or do they have some sort of protection magic? or a alarm on my house barrier? would I need to cook up some chaos? KILL somebody? do i need to summon nightmare somehow? or could I learn a type of magic that would let me come and go with ease? could I convince ink to let horror and horror alone into my au that way he can keep me company and I could call him 'the weak link in the bad sanses' to convince ink he couldn't just teleport me out of here? I'm guessing that dream will be battling with Nightmare day and night to make sure he cant access my nightmare loading screen so will I need to find a way to let him into my mind? and how do I block dream from it?

my mind was buzzing with questions but first things first,

I need to greet somebody.

I followed a path leading from my house to the town square, from there I made sure to step over a small bush growing in the cement, got to respect that determination. I took a right then a left and a left again and lastly two rights. I then paced over to a cottage I knew so well.

I held a quick breath and exhaled holding my hand up to the door.

knock knock

"who's there?"  

"carl the interrupting cow" I said

"carl the interrupting c-"

"moo." 

the door opened with a familiar slender woman and a small girl peeping out of it.

"its good to see you again Angelina."

"Y-y/n?"

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

25 15 21 4 9 4 14 20 6 15 18 7 5 20 8 5 18 18 9 7 8 20 

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

what was that? 6 chapters in a day?