chapter nineteen

the small girl opened the rest of the door as her mother beckoned me inside.

"so who's the little darling?" I asked

"you come into my house, after not seeing me for a year, without saying goodbye, and i think your dead, and you ask about my daughter?"

"well, yes actually, is that a bad thing..?"

"I THOUGHT YOU WERE DEAD UNTIL YOUR MOTHER TOLD ME YOU GOT SENT AWAY FOR FOUR YEARS!"

"oh." was all i could say

"anyway, yea, this is hazel my daughter"

"who's the lucky man?" i said noticing hazel opening and closing her hands as if asking 'UP! UP!'

silence

"uhm about that"

"alright, give me name and address and he's dead." I said picking up hazel.

"wait no-"

"its that one dude I saw you with the week before you left right?" I said giving hazel a small twirl in my hands.

"yes- wait no-" she stuttered

"alright pleasure doing business with Ya" I said putting down hazel on the sofa and walking out the door.

"Y/N WAIT NO-" she cried out

"HE FUCKING RAPED YOU, HE'S DEAD IN MY EYES AND SOON EVERYBODY ELSES" I screamed 

"Y/N PLEASE" she said dropping to her knees tears in her eyes 

"your pathetic, can even give them what they deserve." I said turning around to look at her figure

"you've... changed..." she said meekly, I didn't even bat an eye.

"you remind me of somebody, a annoying skeleton that couldn't even save his brother from bullying and his brother slowly turned into a monster. his brother then killed everybody who bullied him, becoming more and more a monster to society all because his brother was the favorite, all because his brother never helped him when he needed it the most, instead nightmare would get pelted with rocks while dream is off playing with some kids."

"what are you saying..?"

"he regrets never saving him when he could and is now forever battling his brother, nightmare because he was too weak and cowardly to help him, and I'm offering you the strength you need to help yourself and your daughter." 

"my answer is no." she said holding her daughter close as if I was a monster

"you've changed as well, Angelina." I said turning around and while I was about to head out the door I felt a pain in my rib.

I looked down to see I was impaled with a kitchen knife. luckily she avoided a fatal spot (by mistake or not) blood was slowly leaking out but something was new, the blood was more of a reddish-black and not a juicy normal blood red. I'll have to research that later.

I turned around to see hazel heart broken (she already thought of me like a aunt), and her mother staring at me in a frozen position. but I felt minor empathy for was I was about to do to. 

"tell your daughter to go upstairs"

"y/n please-"

"that or she witnesses her mothers death."

"hazel... go upstairs sweety..." she said her voice drifting off

when hazel went upstairs and closed her door in a panic, I instantly grabbed Angelina by the neck. 

"My offer was too good for you huh? you and your 'mercy' you should go join all the other pacifists out there." I said closing my hand tighter on her neck

"please Y/N... if your there..." she said choking

"your acting like I got possessed! oh pu-lease!" 

"Y/N... take care of hazel for me"

"how about... no!" I said. "you refused all help I gave you to take care of hazel and now the only 'taking care of hazel' that I can think of is finishing her off!"

"your... insane..."

"I know." I said grinning closing my hand tightly around her neck and she dropped dead. 

I quickly raided her kitchen for a first aid kit and patched up my bleeding rib, sure my shirt had holes in it but what ever.

I ran out the door and back to my cabin were I got changed and went to bed, that's when the reality of what I did hit me like knife to my rib. I killed somebody, my best friend to be exact and left her daughter to die and her daughter must hate me.

I cried myself to sleep that night.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

9 6 4 5 1 20 8 3 1 12 12 19 25 15 21 16 18 1 25 9 20 19 1 23 18 15 14 7 14 21 13 2 5 18 9 22 1 14 11 1 18 8 15 6 6 

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

tehee 7. I'll stop now-