chapter twenty-two

while nightmare was cooking up negativity in underfell you were reading on outertale. by just the name you thought it would be a pretty place, I mean if 'the destroyer of aus' liked it I would think I would too. 

I sat reading for a bit noticing similarities and differences in this au compared to the og and some others when I heard a loud thud.

I looked up to see that nightmare had one, teleported back. and two, collapsed from exhaustion. I'm guessing his brother must have fought him off and he retreated.

I decided to lift up the heavy skeleton and lay him on the couch with me while I read waiting for him to wake up, after all maybe I could play a few tricks on him.

after about a half hour of reading horror looked into to see nightmare's head on my lap and I gave him a finger to my mouth in a 'shhh' motion. he smirked and then teleported away, guess I'm going to get lectured later.

I did a bit more research and discovered the reason my blood was a redish-black was because the HATE was slowly draining from my soul. I guess I never thought I would say this but I'm kinda happy I got stabbed. I quickly took out my soul to see that it was indeed loosing HATE. (sadly the crack remained but I'm not sure what I was expecting.)

"ughhh where am I?" oops. nightmare was up.

"morning sleepy head, you fell asleep on me for a hundred years and now error is dead."

"what-" he said panicked but soon was interrupted

"nO Im NOt IdOiT" error said from the hallway

"damnit error!" I yelled

"what just happened"

"you fainted when you walked in and I thought it would only have been nice to put you on the couch with me as I read." 

"oh." he paused "what are you reading about"

"outer tale! its so pretty! they just live in space isn't that cool!"

"I've been there it is really nice"

"You GOT to take me sometime!"

"why wait?"

"wait what-"

and he teleported me.

a very queer feeling came upon me from the teleportation that felt a bit Sicking but it went away when nightmare grabbed my hand in a way to tell me 'hey look up'

I was amazed to say the least.

the stars sparkled in the sky like they were dancing. and the little bit of rock we were floating on made it seem like were apart of the dance. twirling and going where ever we wanted.

I sat down and let my legs dangle and nightmare did the same. I didn't notice until later but our hands where still being held, and we were surprisingly close together.

he tilted his head to look at me as if asking for permission, I gave a slight nod and leaned a bit closer. he moved closer until our and lips(and teeth) finally clashed together.

it was a short and sweet kiss and one I will never forget, and I'm sure he wont either the moments after that seemed like pure magic and everything was in sync. 

after those moments of pure bliss I leaned my head on his shoulder and he leaned his head on my head and we just stared happily at the stars until nightmare teleported us back home.

he was about to teleport away when I sleepily grabbed him and pulled him into my tiny bed. 

we slept innocently and peacefully that night, not caring about anything the world might say about us, not caring that I had to go back home because this was my new home, and most importantly knowing we loved each other. (cliche i know.)

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

20 8 5 19 20 15 18 25 4 18 1 23 19 3 12 15 19 5 20 15 1 5 14 4