chapter eight

your journal was left upon the roof that day but the symbols kept writing the events down for you. it was a matter of time before a certain soulless skeleton found it and added it to his collection of things from other AU's.
the skeleton couldn't seem to figure out what the numbers stood for but soon figured out it was a sort of code.

a long meeting was soon to happen within the star sanses 
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

(3rd Pov) doodle sphere)

Ink was confused to say the least. he was unsure how a soul could not only be cracked but also slowly devoured by HATE. according to the journal the human, 'Y/N' had also faced the bad sanses and won with the help of her sans. so she could be useful if she was on their team. 

What was weird about her au though, was there wasn't a normal name for it. unlike most Aus it didn't consist of two words forming together, like undertale, underfell, storyshift or flowerfell. the au was just titled 'Detpurroc' which was the name of her kingdom, or the one she lived in not literally HER kingdom. but what was even stranger was how straight forward the AU seemed to be. her old town? it was called Lumenatia, Luna and nation combined. (the villagers REALLY liked the night.) Or Detpurroc, which is corrupted backwards. 

but what really made his train of thought start and stop was the numbers in her journal. he wrote notes, looked up types of codes, even contacted other sans- THATS IT!

he called both blue and dream over to the doodle sphere he had an idea.

he gave blue the codes, mainly because he was more of a childish nature and maybe has written codes like these when doing things with papyrus or undyne. 

he gave his notes on Y/N's soul to dream hoping he might know more knowledge on them then he did with the whole positivity thing. 

his results from blue made him feel like a idiot. 

it was a fucking number to letter code.

but after translating them it seemed as if instead of a artist drawing out her universe it was more of a author writing in the background. it also seemed that what ever he thought that had to do with her universe was being written into the journal.
actually this sentence is being written in.
maybe the codes were insight to the story?

his results from dream didn't really shock him though. it seemed as if it was a birth defect that happened because a close family member made a deal with nightmare or a different negative being. 

fuck.

that means nightmare is going to try to use her as a weapon AND a infinite negativity source. 

we ought to get dream to fix that crack and make it just a normal justice soul that way she might only be used as a weapon and not both 

not trying to imply that we would use her as a weapon though. 

"hey dream?"

"yes ink?"

"want to go into somebody's dream and purify their soul?"

"sure..? who?"

"ever heard of a person named Y/N?"

"uh yeah actually you told me to research her soul." 

"DAMN IT DREAM YOU RUINED THE EFFECT" 

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

more numbers appeared on the page

9 14 11 3 1 14 2 5 1 2 9 20 15 6 1 4 18 1 13 1 17 21 5 5 14 

and ink was offended.