chapter twenty-three

I woke up to a being snuggled to death by nightmare, with his arm on the small of back and my head snuggled into his chest, this was something that I could get used to. I gave him a little peck on the forehead as he stirred awake.

"I love you." he mumbled suddenly 

"I love you more" I challenged 

"not possible" he mumbled back in protest.

"you have no idea what's possible then"  I said, he silenced.

after sitting in the bed for a bit I got really hungry and decided to get up, only for nightmare's tentacles to bring me back down. 

"go back to sleep" he demanded

"but I'm hungry" I whined

"oh." he paused thinking "stay here then." then he teleported off

after he teleported I sat bored in my room feeding Jacob and then searching the Undernet until I found a post of nightmare and I cuddling in my room.

Noot_mare: TAKE THAT DOWN!

dustpan: no don't. its funny.

Axe_bodyspray: I'm not taking nothin' down.

rainbow_jellybean: is that Y/N? Thats so cute!

blueberry_pie: I agree!

I let out a small giggle at nightmares attempt at making the relationship stay a secret, it didn't work though, I mean now ink knows, and when ink knows everybody knows.

curtain_crusher09: the photo is👌

Axe_bodyspray is typing...

Axe_bodyspray: HA! I GOT APPROVAL 

I started full on laughing at horror's comment. maybe living here will be even better than I thought, I mean all the doubts I had have just poofed.

nightmare then gave a small knock on my door to say 'I'm coming in' and opened the door to show a tired octopus holding a tray of fresh pancakes, eggs, bacon, and milk.

"oh wow! thanks! you didn't have to-"

"eat then go to sleep" he said bluntly and demanding.

"so much work for cuddles" I said mumbling but then giggling at my comment

nightmare and I had a few discussions as I ate, first on the Undernet post. his response was he wasn't sure if you would be okay with the relationship out, and a minor bit of he needs to uphold the whole 'king of nightmares' thing.

The second thing was we had a playful discussion on if we got married that I would be the 'queen' of nightmares, his response to that was "you'll have to wait and see if your correct then" my checks turned red at that comment and nightmare managed to notice that but he didn't say anything but a quick mumble of "cute"

and lastly we just kind of ate in silence, not a Awkard, one but a peaceful calming one. 

after eating nightmare quickly teleported out with my empty dish and then teleported back into my room and grabbed me by the hand and pulled me back onto my bed, we slept to about noon and then spent the rest of the day in my room talking and reading.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

20 8 5 3 21 18 20 1 9 14 19 3 12 15 19 5 

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------