chapter fifteen

nightmare, horror, and error teleported out of the room immediately while dust and killer looked confused then teleported away leaving me to have to find were they teleported TOO. 

I discovered it was Infront of my room.
I also discovered that there was ink all over my walls. ugh I better not have to clean that up.

then I heard the sound of a Gaster blaster.
then all my walls broke. and were covered in more ink.

knowing I shouldn't get involved I stayed in my hiding spot waiting for the perfect moment. like I have done before. 

"where is she?" the dude with the giant brush from the last battle said covered in ink.

"up your ass." killer said smirking. the brush guy did a double take and repeated his question.

"where. is. she?" he said menacingly holding up a paintbrush

"if you find her you wouldn't get to take her willingly ink, I don't know about you but we have a bond" horror said, damn right I wouldn't come willingly. 

ink was about to say something when one of the skeletons said something:

"ink."

"not now dream"

"ink."

"what."

"I can sense her emotions, her negativity is pretty strong." 

"welp. by that logic we are now going to fight you guys until you give her up" 

"so be it" said nightmare. guess I'm a important battery. 

ink took his brush and splattered a black ink on everybody in the room and teleported them to the training ground's field (I followed in a sprint) 

horror summoned bones and started throwing them at sanses like they were rain droplets in a storm. dream ran around in circles slashing a few of them with knifes that came out of nowhere. nightmare faded into a blob and teleported behind the small blue skeleton with tentacles raised and he started full on stabbing shit. killer and dust did a team attack in which killer summoned knifes and dust summoned a bunch of blue attack bones and aimed them at the small group of skeletons to which ink made a giant inky shield. a few of the blue bones hit dream but he just couldn't move his arm. error attacked ink with strings to which ink countered with pink paint that turned into strings in mid air. (talk about aim) 

after a bit of fighting error, nightmare, killer, dust, and horror seemed to be losing, by a lot. 

I knew I had to join in or horror would get his butt kicked, and only I'm aloud to do that. 

"HEY RAINBOW IDIOTS OVER HERE" I shouted.

they all jerked their heads in my direction. 

I brought out my soul and started to shoot them all while readying my daggers for a bunch of those cool red slice attacks. 

that's when real hell broke lose, ink and the little skeleton fought off killer, dust, error, and horror's Gaster blasters. dream fought off nightmare's tentacles with his long knifes by slicing them off as quickly as nightmare grew them back. and I would help what ever sans seemed to need it most by shooting the other three.

until I got caught off guard, it seemed as though in the time I was heated in the moment the ink dude used his brush to capture me in a dark pink chain, from there I got knocked out and could only hear horror and nightmare screaming for me to wake up and fight. but it was already to late I was taken away by them.

after a long deserved 'I'm trapped in chains. woo.' nap i was woken up by a very loud and familiar voice:

"HI HUMAN! I THE MAGNICIFCENT SANS, HAS COME TO INTRODUCE MYSELF LIKE A GOOD HOST!" 

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

23 8 1 20 1 18 5 25 15 21 18 16 12 1 14 19 14 15 23 

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

fuck it. three in a day.