Red Ranks' Target?

Purple smiled at his twin, who trembled from realizing what he meant.

"Wait-"

"That's right. This school won't be free for a while. And I'm not leaving for a while."

~~~

Purple smiled as Scrappy and Oat, the two new Red Ranks, met him on the roof. He eyed the trio as they went over.

"So... that's our goal." He pointed to the seniors. "And we have to get them to graduation without anyone getting hurt."

"Got it." Scrappy jotted it down before looking at them. "How?" Purple smiled.

"I asked Ms. Lona, our special teacher, to teach us a needed topic. Pay attention and take notes. Because what she teaches us is our target."

~~~

Pink pulled her twin out of the lunchroom as the bell rang, making sure no one stopped her. He was unable to pull out of her grip before his back pressed against a wall.

"Cough it up."

"Excuse me?"

"You're already plotting. I saw you with the new Red Ranks, eyeing the seniors. Weren't the ones that graduated the threats?" Purple chuckled as he grabbed her shoulders.

"Pink, dear sister of mine... you're not wrong. But you're not right either. Yes, the Dexters that graduated were threats, but they were the threats at the time. Now it's a new group's turn." She frowned.

"What does that mean?" His smile grew as he danced around her.

"The Dexters are taking turns."

There was a heartbeat of silence. Purple smiled at his twin, who trembled from realizing what he meant.

"Wait-"

"That's right. This school won't be free for a while. And I'm not leaving for a while."

~~~

Purple smiled at the other two as they looked over their notes. They were on break and the special class had ended. Oat gulped.

"Will we be able to handle this?"

"Oat, last year it was a group of four practical Yanderes and I had 6 others with me. I think we got this." Oat paused.

"Purple-san, you're talking about going after 3 seniors with three here. How will we be able to?" Purple purred.

"Because the Knight of Shadows has nothing against us. Come on."