Problem Solving.

"Wait... he did all that?"

"So what's his goal? And why are we the puppets?"

~~~

Purple gently opened the door to the Midori house when a voice filled the air.

"You're late." He nodded softly, rubbing his face as he looked up at the towering man.

"Sorry... I was working on the script." The man hummed as he picked up the smaller boy. "Is Pink in bed?"

"Yes. Let's get you settled."

~

"Did you know that Pink's last name isn't Midori on the Attendance?"

Watching Gold spit out his water was the best thing Silver could've recorded. Crystal looked up from her phone as Gold stared at the Wave Senior.

"I'm sorry?"

Silver nodded softly. It was Spring Break and they were at Silver's house studying for finals, completing projects and talking about drama. It was going to be Crystal's house, but Oat wasn't feeling well and his dad wasn't home. Not only that, but Crystal's house had an infestation and she noped out of there herself.

"Lime was looking over attendance sheets for her subbing and discovered that Pink's last name doesn't match Purple's." Silver then texted someone. "By the way, that reaction was perfect for sending to Forest. Cause I still don't believe him either. I'm waiting for proof."

"You'd better show proof. How does a pair of twins not share the same name?" Silver shrugged as his phone hummed.

"That's a good question. I got the proof." Crystal went over as he showed the phone to them. Indeed, Pink's last name was Alolys, which was far from Midori. Gold blinked.

"Wait... she says that her last name is Midori tho-" Crystal cut him off.

"Gold... Pink has never introduced herself. Purple introduced her when they joined." Gold fell silent at that. She then paused. "Wait... if her last name isn't Midori, then why does Purple introduce her as one? And why does she never argue?"

"Maybe she doesn't remember. Keep in mind that her memory is worse than her grades." Gold hummed at that. Oat then spoke in a soft voice.

"If you want... I could ask him when we go back. It'll be easier with me being in his class all day."

"You don't have to, bud. But if you want to, we won't stop you." He nodded as he coughed slightly.

"I... think there's a class doing projects on families. A history class, maybe. But I think the project has them looking into people's pasts and what not. Maybe we could see if anyone's open for ideas. I think they have until next week to submit the person they're doing." Gold hummed.

"I know what class you're talking about." He paused. "Now that I think about it, I was going to do Sapphire's for an easy grade, but I haven't put that in yet. I can still change it." Crystal hummed.

"We'll help you out. We all should learn."

~

"Eh?"

Seeing Pink's face as she looked at the picture was something to be there for. Purple wasn't at school for reasons unknown. Pink handed the phone back.

"I... don't know what to say..." Gold paused.

"Does that name mean anything to you?" She grabbed her head, almost as if she was trying to find whatever dumpster had her memories burning. However, seeing her shake her head said enough.