Dark.

Purple smiled at Oat's info.

"Perfect."

~~~

Oat was doing homework near the gate when someone approached him. It was hours before school and he had a rough day after school.

"Hey." He looked up to see Silver there. While it frightened him, he saw an opportunity. He blinked a little before smiling at the senior.

"Morning, Senior Silver." He hummed before sitting down beside him.

"What are you doing here so early?" Oat hummed lightly.

"Rough night. I forgot to do homework and my place is a bad place to do it."

"But why so early?"

"I woke up an hour ago. Couldn't go to sleep and I remember I forgot the homework. So I came early to do it." Silver scanned the Red Rank before touching his head.

"Did you sleep last night?" Oat rubbed his face.

"A little. Probably not a lot though." He finished the homework before putting it away. He was then pulled into a soft hug by Silver as he paused. "Senior Silver-"

"Rest. You're not going to do well if you're not well rested." Oat couldn't argue as he cuddled into the hug and fell asleep.

~~~

He didn't remember getting moved. So when he woke up, he was surprised.

Purple was poking his face, which annoyed him as he stirred awake. He blinked a little before noticing he was at his desk.

"Morning." He blinked a little as he sat up. Silver must've moved him. He gently rubbed his face before pausing.

"What's happening?" Purple hummed.

"You slept through the first period. Thankfully we had a confused sub, but still."

Oat hummed as he drowsily put his head down. He then remembered his interaction with Silver. Slowly, he pulled out a notecard and wrote down something before passing it to Purple. He then put his head back down before Purple smiled at Oat's info.

"Perfect."

~~~

Silver showed concern when Oat arrived ill. He had a mask on and was sneezing up a storm. It was either that or he was out cold. Silver noticed his poor health and at lunch brought him some soup.

"You didn't need to-" His voice was hoarse as he eyed the soup. Silver smiled.

"You should've stayed home. You didn't have to come." Oat looked away, hiding the look in his eyes from the senior as he moved the mask to eat the soup. Silver scanned his face with a hum as Oat finished the soup.

"Thanks." He pulled the mask up before sniffling a little. "I'm alright. I just need to finish today."

"Oat, you should've stayed home." He sneezed before shaking his head.

"No-" He removed the mask and replaced it with another. "I won't get better at home. I'll just get more sick. I'm fine." He then grabbed his stuff and joined the other two Red Ranks as the bell rang. Silver caught the worried look on Purple's face and gulped.

~~~

"Are you sure?"

Scrappy was looking at Purple's plan as Oat rested at his desk.

"Yes. Oat's going to be our way to keep Silver at ease. That'll leave us to work on the other two."