Round 2.

"How'd you do it?"

"Not right now. Don't want the seniors to realize they were played to a bigger extent."

~

Purple made sure to get everything set up before moving the plan into action once more. He slipped two notes into each locker before slipping into the bathroom.

~

Crystal frowned at the note. Gold was reaching the lockers when she spoke.

"You're not still finding ways to ask me out on a date, are you?"

"I thought we agreed I wouldn't plant a note if I was." He had yet to look up at his phone, but he knew there was a note. Classy. She hummed.

"Right. Then I'm accusing the wrong person." She picked up the note as he opened his locker. A frown appeared on his own face as he glanced at her. She felt his eyes on her, so before she looked at her note properly, she looked back. "What?" He held up a note, which made her giggle. "What heartbroken girl is sending notes now?"

"If it's Alica, kill me." She chuckled as she opened her letter. Her chuckling went quiet when she read the note, which regained Gold's attention. "What?"

"Take a look..." He grabbed his stuff from his locker, closed it before going to her side and reading her note.

"Senior Crystal~zelvena, could you come to the roof after school? I need to talk to you about a problem. ~Purple."

Gold frowned.

"I got a similar one." She glanced at his before pausing.

"Senior Gold~zelvena, could you come to the roof at your best convenience? I think I have information about what happened to Sister Pink~kels. ~Purple."

"Weird." She then paused. "Wait... yours says at your best convenience while mine says after school." Gold hummed.

"Maybe they are two different topics?"

"Or he doesn't want us to meet with him together?" He gulped.

"I'll go up first since mine isn't as pressing. You wait near the stairs in case something happens?" She nodded before they went.

Meanwhile, a pair of glowing eyes watched them from afar.

~

Gold paused as he got onto the roof. Crystal was hidden near the stairs, waiting. He frowned before he called out.

"Purple? I'm here." Silence followed before something slammed down on his head, knocking him out instantly. Crystal was alerted by the faint noise that followed.

"Gold?" She peeked out before something grabbed her mouth, a sweet scent following.

~

Gold was out a little longer, but Crystal was able to get up first to analyze the situation. They were in a room similar to the last one, except the door looked new (Probably because last time, Gold was able to force it down. They probably had to replace it). Their stuff was gone again, so no good there. And all she could hear was a soft whimper from somewhere. She gulped before getting to Gold's side, checking him for wounds. That's when he stirred.

"Ow..." She gulped as he sat up, instantly grabbing his head. "What the-"

"Don't move too much." He gulped as he looked around. He then sighed.

"This again?"

"Something tells me there's a bigger reason." He hummed before frowning.

"Same thing happened last time. Purple asked us to meet, but didn't show." She hummed.

"Yeah... Are you able to get up and deal with the door again?" He slowly got to his feet, swaying slightly.

"Yeah... just a little dizzy. I'll manage."

He was able to kick down the door with no problem. When they got to the room Purple was in, he didn't look good. Crystal scanned him, seeing a cut on his cheek and scars covering a few other parts. Gold got the ropes off as Purple woke up, registering the two seniors. Crystal got the tape off as he took a shallow breath.

"Easy..."

He didn't say anything as he leaned against her, shaking a little as she rubbed his back. She picked him up as they headed for the exit. However, something swung at them before they could leave. Gold was struck down again while Crystal ducked. Purple trembled before she scanned the attacker, only getting glowing silver eyes glowing back. She didn't have time to think as she pulled his legs from under him and pulled Gold back onto his own. She managed to get the duo out before anything else happened.

~

They got to the school so that Purple could get checked (Gold was also half awake, so she suggested a visit for him as well). She was hoping Silver didn't pull anything, but when they got inside the gates, Silver was busy comforting a panicking Pink. What happened was out of Crystal's reach, but she had her thoughts. She brought the duo over before Pink saw. Her face lit up before she went over.

"Purple!" The smaller boy twitched as she hugged him, making sure to not hurt him. She took him from Crystal, allowing the senior to focus on steadying Gold's shaking. Silver went over and got Gold to sit down so he could turn to Crystal.

"What happened?" She sighed.

"To be honest, your guess is as good as mine. However..." She explained what happened while Gold laid his head down and the twins relaxed. Silver frowned before she spoke. "What happened over here?" Silver glanced at her before he took Pink's phone from her pocket and showed her the messages from an Unknown Number.

"Pink was practically unresponsive until now." She gulped as she scanned the contents. Threatening messages that were using Purple as bait. She then paused. Purple had said he had a problem to discuss with her. Whether that was true or not wasn't the point. Was he going to tell her about this? She gulped.

"We'll figure this out later. Take care of these two while I get Gold." He nodded as he knelt down to the Twins. Crystal helped Gold stand up and guided him to the nurse.

~

The following day, Crystal was helping Gold make sure his head was still intact. Purple watched from afar as Scrappy and Oat joined him.

"You think we got them?"

"For the most part. We've cleared the fog. Let's see if we can get a little deeper." Scrappy hummed.

"How'd you do it?"

"Not right now. Don't want the seniors to realize they were played to a bigger extent."