Flame's Rage.

Shit- "I thought this would work- I need to search for another plan."

~~~

Purple scanned his notebook as he thought of a plan. Crystal and Gold were still two driving forces against him and trying to get them together. And he was running out of ideas. He finally groaned before putting his head down. His last idea was a bad one: use an underclassmen and wing it. Not great. He closed the notebook as Pink went over.

"Alright. I'll bite. What are you up to?" He glared at her before hearing the hiss. Damn. He turned as the two Seniors rushed past them, Gold leading while Crystal was close behind.

"I might hang myself." He gestured to the seat beside him before showing her his plans. She hummed. "Just the two of them have drained me. I have one more plan before I have to pull ranks." She glanced at him as he sighed.

~~~

Purple watched at the two rammed heads. His last plan had just gotten destroyed.

Shit- "I thought this would work- I need to search for another plan."

~~~

Purple was back in the shadows, watching everyone Junior and below to find a plan. He wrote a few things before a familiar voice appeared behind him.

"How's that going for you?" He slammed his notebook shut before spinning around.

Blue.

"I-" His mind fizzled greatly as he fought to speak. "Mr. Blue- Why are you-" He was hushed by the older man as he was pulled away from the view of the others.

~~~

He finally found something.

With the little guidance (Which he was still confused about), he found a problem.

Emerald.

The poor Junior was always kind, but a few kids from his grade didn't understand that and focused more on his height. It was no secret that Emerald was the size of a 5th grader, but these guys were extreme.

He also learned that this was more than a small problem. Emerald has been dealing with this since the rest of his class skyrocketed in height. He was already a year ahead of his usual age group, but these guys were cruel.

From age to height to everything in between, Emerald was busy hiding from the rest of school than paying attention in class. Which is why Purple saw him hiding behind his laptop screen in an oversized hoodie more of the day than in class at all.

He spent one day with the Junior, listening to his soft words as he worked on classwork from his hiding spot in the lunchroom. When it came time for Lunch, Ruby brought over food for him.

"Hey Purple." The Red Rank nodded to him as he placed down the tray and his card. Ruby went to join Sapphire as Emerald glanced at the food before finishing the essay he was working on. His service animal, a puppy named Sceptile, rested beside him with food and water. Emerald, upon finishing the work, grabbed the tray and ate up, dismissing the main meal and only going for the sides.

"He forgot again that I can't have this-" Ah, Emerald was mostly a vegetarian. Mostly being he wouldn't eat meat but didn't mind other animal products (Sapphire claimed it was due to a seafood allergy and that Emerald thought all meat products were trying to kill him). So seeing the beef burger as the main dish really spoiled his appetite. He pushed the tray away, leaving the burger. Sapphire went over and took it.

"All good?"

"Tell your boyfriend that he tried to kill me with that disgusting burger."

"Right. See you after school."

Apparently, that was the worst part. Emerald might've been able to avoid his problems for most of the day, but the threat caught up at the end of school. Purple froze as he watched the Junior get slammed into a wall, Sceptile instantly at his side as Emerald struggled. Purple felt the rush of rage as he watched Sceptile take a hit, forcing Emerald to pull the puppy close and taking more hits like a shield. The bullies eventually left him alone, giving Purple a chance to get to his side. He helped him onto his back before getting him to the nurse.

~~~

"Please no-"

Purple stared at him as he hugged Sceptile close. For anyone curious, he was in denial of telling his Senior about this problem.

"But Senior Crystal-" Emerald gulped.

"She's a great Senior. I'm not saying she's a bad person, but she can't help me. Last time she tried to stop them, she gave them a stern talk and thought that would end it. It didn't. Nothing does. I need something stronger than her." Purple hummed before his mind started clicking. Stronger than Crystal, eh?

He knew a guy.

~~~

Mr. Lentor actually assisted in helping him show the problem. As the one teacher that knows the school like it was his house, getting info on the group and getting it to Gold was not the problem. Especially when Emerald was found just outside a classroom with a look that had more pain than probably his body had taken.

"What happened?" He stayed quiet as Crystal picked him up, Ruby and Sapphire joining her with Silver standing nearby to check him. Emerald made no sign to answer as Purple started recording Gold's storm as he marched over to the group of 5 Juniors. 5v1? Not good for the 5.

"Emerald, who did this to you?" Emerald was clearly more focused on something else.

"Sceptile..." Purple gulped. Oh dear. That's why he wasn't hiding in the lunchroom. Sceptile wasn't doing its job. Probably got grabbed by the bullies. Ruby heard his words and glanced around.

"Oh..."

A yelp cut them off as the group turned to what Purple was recording, which was the 5v1. Gold had thrown one guy into a wall, two were flipped over a table, a fourth pinned to the ground and the 5th was frozen by the glare that he fired. 4 guys and a girl.

They needed more than that.

Gold released the one he had pinned down before going over and taking something from the female Junior. It wasn't easy to see until he went over and handed Emerald his service dog back. The Junior's eyes lit up instantly.

"Sceptile!" The puppy licked at his face as Gold walked away, grumbling about murdering students later. Crystal stared in awe while Purple smiled. Perfect.

~~~

Gold actually helped the smaller boy even more. Sceptile had taken a lot of damage that it needed to stay home. It already was weak from being used for so long (It probably needed to retire anyway). So to help Emerald let the wounded puppy heal, he trained a backup puppy. Emerald's eyes flashed as Gold came to his home with the smaller dog, who proudly carried the schoolwork that Emerald had missed. Sceptile sniffed it gently as he took the folder from its mouth.

"Thank you..." It barked softly as he glanced up at the Senior with wide eyes. He then gently touched its head as he paused. Gold glanced at Emerald's mother, who was quietly watching the interaction with a smile.

Purple smiled as Emerald guided the new puppy around the school, showing it where he needed to go and all that. The teachers instantly got attached, especially since the puppy, named Dusknoir, knew how to get extra cuddles.

"Dusknoir, get up." Crystal was giggling at the side as the puppy laid on the ground, belly up as it waited for pets. "You can get cuddles later. Up." It finally got to its feet and to his side with a little grunt, getting further giggles.

According to some rumors, the 5 Juniors' Parents had tried to get Gold expelled, but the Principal fought them off, saying that he was the first person to finally show the group of 5 that they couldn't beat up anyone without getting the same treatment back and that since their kids couldn't get expelled for their actions (The parents fought to keep their kids in the school) Gold wouldn't get expelled for doing the same thing. While it enraged the parents, they couldn't fight the Principal since he said that if Gold got expelled, then their kids would join him and there would be no negotiations.

Purple smiled as he glanced at Crystal. He knew she trusted Gold because he had helped her Junior, but could he get the other way around?