Prologue

"Niall" He whispered, his warm breath fanning my face as he inched closer. My eyes looked down as I watched his lips move closer to my own and when I looked back up at him, his bright green eyes sparkled with mischief.

What the hell is this?

I wanted to turn around and run away screaming, but I was pressed against the wall of the building, with two arms planted at both sides of my head, preventing me from escaping. I wanted to get away, but I also wanted to stay. I wanted to close the distance in between us and press my lips against his. My brain was telling me one thing and my body was telling me another.

I had always relied on my brain. I used it to get my good grades, to study, and to make the right decisions. I never did anything without thinking it through. My mind was foggy and my senses were filled with the scent of his cologne. "

W-what are you doing?" I whispered, my voice wavering. His lips were so close to mine I could feel them, just millimeters away.

My eyelids slowly slipped shut and I waited for him to connect his lips to mine, and I heard a low chuckle and I felt him step away. I opened my eyes to see him smirking.

"I told you I'd get you to want me." He said, amused. He turned and started to walk away and I found myself following him.

He had only taken two steps when I grabbed his shoulder, spinning him around and crashing my lips against his. I didn't give him a chance to react as I pushed him against the wall the he had had me pressed against only seconds before. I tried to ask for entrance into his mouth but when he denied, I reached my hands up to tug on the curls at the base of his neck, causing him to let out a low moan.

I took the chance to slip my tongue inside and he finally began to kiss back. I had no idea where all of this courage came from but as the kiss continued I began to realize what was happening. I suddenly pulled away and his eyes opened in surprise, revealing his bright green eyes once more. I stumbled backwards, my face on fire.

Well nice job thinking that one through, smart one.