Chapter Fifteen

"So you're telling me that you kissed Harry and you told him that you like him back, but he didn't ask you to be his boyfriend?" Louis asked.

He was lying on my floor, absentmindedly picking at pieces of the carpet. It had been two hours or so since Harry had left, and I had immediately called Louis when Harry kissed me goodbye at around one o'clock. After the kiss from the night before, it was safe to say that I was still a bit shy around him. I haven't told my mother anything either, wanting to keep Harry a special secret for a little while longer.

When I had kissed Harry last night, we stayed in the kitchen for a few minutes longer before I let out a yawn. Harry had then told me that I needed rest and said goodnight. He went upstairs, leaving me alone with my thoughts. I may or may not have done a happy dance, the world may never know.

Now, back to the present, I could feel a blush spread across my cheeks as Louis looked up at me from the spot on the floor.

"Well?" He asked expectantly.

"No, he didn't..." I spoke quietly, hoping he wouldn't hear.

"And why not?" He had obviously heard me and I sighed.

"How should I know?" I answered his question with another question.

Louis didn't reply, and instead he got up off of the floor and stood up, brushing off his shirt. I watched as he stepped over towards the chair that I was sitting in, and when I thought he was going to do something to me he reached behind me instead, and grabbed something off of the desk behind me. When he moved away from me, I turned to see what he had grabbed and I saw that my phone was missing. Turning back to Louis, I sent him a questioning look.

"What are you doing?" I asked.

"Oh, nothing." He said in a singsong voice. He was turned away from me and I could see him tapping away at my phone.

"Louis..." I whined, dragging out the 'ee' sound.

He didn't reply until he turned back around and tossed the phone in my lap, making me jump slightly since I wasn't expecting it.

"Just tell me what he says."

"What who-" I began, but I was cut short by my phone vibrating.

I picked it up and unlocked it, tapping the 'view message' button to reveal a text from Harry.

Sure, babe .x -H.

I viewed the earlier messages, and it didn't take me long to find the message that Louis had sent.

Hey, I was wondering if you'd want to go to the movies with me tonight... xx -Ni.

I sighed, shaking my head. Now I had a date with Harry, and I wasn't even planning on it.

"I knew I shouldn't let you have the code to be able to unlock my phone." I said.

"What'd he say?" Louis asked, referring to Harry. I simply tossed the phone to him.

"Look for yourself. And since you started this, so you might as well tell him the time and all that." I said, trying to sound casual. On the inside I was giddy to see Harry again, even though it had only been a few hours.

There were a few minutes of silence while Louis texted Harry from my phone, and I laid back in the chair and spun side to side. By the time that I was spinning in full circles, Louis cleared his throat, causing me to slow to a stop.

He was watching me with a smile on his face, and when I stopped spinning he spoke.

"Your movie starts at seven thirty, but he said he'll be here around seven. That gives you," Louis looked at the time on my phone, "Three and a half hours to get ready."