Minho(Lee Know) x Jeongin(I.N) ✨Smut✨

Top: Minho/Lee Know
Bottom: Jeongin/I.N

❤️‍🔥Smut❤️‍🔥
Smart Ass Mouth I.N

Minho- Jeongin how many times have I told you stop being a damn smart mouth when I keep talking to you?!
Jeongin- well this year 57 times.
Minho- There you go again you know what?!
Jeongin- What? You gonna put me in timeout?

Minho POV
I went over to Jeongin and carried him to my room. I tossed him onto the bed and undid my shirt and pants, and pulled his head down and forced him onto my dick. He started sucking while I kept grunting as I started thrusting into his mouth, he gaged slightly, but hollowed his cheeks out slightly to hum and send vibrations up my body. I then came into his mouth and lift him up took all of his clothes off, and pushed him onto the bed. I then whispered in his ears, "I'm gonna make you hope you never smart mouth me again slut", with that I didn't want to hurt him, so I started to prep him.
Jeongin- It hurts Minho!
Minho- Shh, I know don't worry that's why I'm prepping you first.
Jeongin- ok...

Once I thought he was prepped enough after three fingers were inside of him I took them out and turned him so he was on his back. I then kissed his eyes to help wipe some tears away, and inserted my dick in. He moaned loudly and tears started to form. I let him adjusted, since again even though I'm pissed at him I didn't want him to be in pain during this. He nodded showing me I could move, so I started thrusting quite quickly and he didn't seem to mind, so I went harder.

Jeongin- AHH~ Right there please faster! Harder! Deeper!
Minho- Alright pretty boy~

I went faster, harder, and deeper. And he loved every single bit of it.

Minho- You like that slut? You see your consequences from when you don't respect me?
Jeongin- AHH!~ YES! YES, IM SORRY LEE!
Minho- Good~

I started to nibble his neck and leave hickeys on him, they were quite dark, he may need to use quite a bit of makeup to hide the marks, but we both didn't care then.

Jeongin- IM GONNA CUM LEE!
Minho- Cum then, I think you've learned your lesson.
Jeongin- Ah!~

He then came onto our stomachs while I was still thrusting listening to his praises.

Jeongin- Ah! Your dick is so good! I love it!

After a few more praises and thrusting I came into his ass and thrusted Aa few more times to push the come in deeper. I took out my dick and cleaned both of us up. I help him change into comfier clothes and changed the sheets, so we could cuddle in bed

Word count including this: 473