Han X Changbin

Caregiver: Han
Little: Changbin

Requested by:

So I'm pretty sure this meant Han is trying to help Binnie get to know his Hyungs and Han-

Changbin POV
So today was a really stressful day. I've been practicing this new rap and track, I went to the dance studio with danceracha, and I went to workout. Usually today (Monday) is my day to slip so I can get it over with and the members wouldn't know, well besides Han. He's the only one who knows and is the member who takes care of me, but today I just couldn't. I decided I could probably hold up until Saturday or try to hold up until next Monday. Well the mission failed...terribly I must say.

Wednesday 9:04 AM
3rd POV
Changbin woke up feeling different than usual. He felt weird...too weird not the type of weird where you might know the reason to, or the type of weird where you can just shake it off. His head felt slightly heavy and his voice slightly trembled to the point where he had a higher pitch. That's where it hit him...he was slipping. Usually some little's can control when they slip and stop themselves, but unfortunately Changbin wasn't one of them. Once he starts slipping he can't stop it. He tried his best to hold it back.

He showered and changed

Didn't work...

Did some business

Didn't work...

Listened to music

Didn't work...

Tried studying tracks

Didn't work...

Practice his rap

Didn't work...

Took a nap

DIDN'T WORK

He tried everything but failed so he took the risk and went to his members.

Changbin: Hey gwuys...

He internally slapped himself for his tone and pronunciation in his voice and words.

Han immediately caught on and noticed Changbin is so close to slipping. Within just a minute...

.....he slipped

Changbin didn't know who anyone was besides his main caregiver, Han. His attention immediately went to his Hyung and fear went through his eyes.

Changbin: Hannie...who are they?...

Lee Know: Han what does he mean...

Felix: Yeah is Changbin Hyung ok?...

Han let out a small sigh. Getting up to go hug Changbin.

Han: Changbin these are friends!

Changbin: Fwiends...?

Han: Yes they're our friends who will take care of you too! Guys, Changbin is a little.

Chan: Why didn't he tell us?!

Han: I mean he is known as the dark member, and he also didn't want you guys to be worried..

Changbin: What are you tawking about?...

Han: Binnie meet,

Chan,
Minho,
Hyunjin,
Felix,
Seungmin,
And Jeongin!

They're all your friends and want to meet you!

Once Han introduced the members they all sat in a circle and talked to Changbin. They talked about what they liked and had Changbin talk about himself, soon enough Changbin had more caregivers he feels safe around rather than just one. Han left a peck on Changbin's head seeing he was getting sleepy. Soon enough Binnie fell asleep on Han's shoulder and the members were glad Changbin finally slipped for his own mental health and to improve their relationship.

12:30 AM

Everyone was finally asleep and Binnie finally slipped. If Changbin only knew what the members had done just now he would be as thankful as squirrel receiving an acorn, loving and appreciating what the members have done

Word count including this: 560