Seungmin X Han

Top: Seungmin
Bottom: Han

🌸Fluff🌸

Han POV
Today we were doing a live, but I've noticed that Seungmin was getting very touchy with I.N and I also notice Lee glancing at I.N the same way I looked at Seungmin. Every time he looked at me I look away to hide my jealousy. He would look at me in this way tho, even though he looked at every member this way it just makes me get butterflies in my stomach. I don't know why, but there's something with his look, his dark brown eyes, his pink tinted lips, his soft fluffy brown hair, and his perfect and flattering smile that gets me every time he looks at me and the other members.

Seungmin POV
I've been quite entertained while doing the live, but I have been looking over at Han and he wouldn't be staring at me which is unusual since he likes to make me laugh by making funny faces, but this time he was just looking at the wall or talking with Lee Know. Something in me made me feel this weird way. I talked or to be more precise whispered, to I.N on how I felt he stated I was jealous. Me jealous I though and he just said that he gets jealous as well when it comes to his crush Lee, but he hides it from him, but little did he know I could tell Lee was also jealous just by the way he looked at me with the annoyed look in his eyes.

After being on live for around 2 hours, 55 minutes, and 49 seconds they ended the live and all went to their dorm except for Seungmin. He went to Han's dorm instead.

Hey Han?- Seungmin
Hm? Oh hey Min!- Han
Are you ok? You seemed like you were trying to avoid me during live?- Seubgmin
Yeah of course I am!- Han

I could tell he was lying, so I decided to hug him and asked if I did something wrong, but to my shock he grabbed my hand and took me to his bed and laid me down and laid right beside me. He then scooted a bit closer and hugged me. I hugged back and since he had a humidifier in his room maybe for a relaxing sensation we both fell asleep to the scent of his Lavender Essential Oil, feeling like we were in a meadow full of beautiful Lavenders, laying in the soft grass, with tweeting birds being in the tree making it sound like beautifully played music.

Sorry it's short, but the word count including this: 438