Lee Know (Minho) X Hyunjin

Top: Lee Know (Minho)
Bottom: Hyunjin

🌸Fluff🌸
🌸Insomnia🌸

3rd POV
Lee Know had bad insomnia, and overworking himself wasn't doing him any good. He ended up staying up until 7 am, staying up throughout the day, getting less than 4 hours of sleep, and he's lost a lot of weight doing so. This would concern the members but mainly Hyunjin. He was a sweetheart who often pays close attention to every one of his members from their smell, their voice, and more specifically their attitudes and actions. He noticed changes in Lee Know's appearance where his eye bags had darken, his jawline got slimmer, and his eyes were more droopy. His attitude had became more laid back and calmer than usual. Hyunjin decided to pay his Hyung a small visit during the night.

2:39 AM

Hyunjin looked at his phone to see it was nearly 2:40 and he got up to get a glass of water. He then remembered about his fellow band member he was worrying about. Since he thought he was still awake he decided to go into his room. While walking there he was rubbing his eyes slightly to shake off some of the tiredness. He knocked on the door and he heard a small voice say come in. Luckily Lee Know didn't have a roommate at the moment since Jeongin is with Seungmin right now so he didn't wake anyone else up. He slowly opened the door to see a Lee Know hard at work. He was working on a choreography to show their choreographer for inspiration. He closed the door behind him and walked toward his Hyung.

Hyunjin: Hyung...it's late at night you should really go to sleep.

Lee Know: Hyunjinah I would love to but I'm really busy

Hyunjin: What you should be busy with us trying to get your sleeping habits better.

Lee Know: I know but I need to get this done

Hyunjin; Hyung if I cuddle with you will you go to bed better?

Lee Know:....That may work

7:35 AM

Jeongin was walking back to his dorm to get changed and he saw his two Hyungs cuddling. He took his phone out and took a picture and decided to post it on their Instagram.

(Pretend they asleep this is the only pic I could find)

♥️-156 💬-68@Official_StrayKids_Jyp: Look at our precious band members sleeping peacefully- 🦊🍞 #straykids #skz #STAY #LOVESTAY

♥️-156 💬-68

@Official_StrayKids_Jyp: Look at our precious band members sleeping peacefully- 🦊🍞 #straykids #skz #STAY #LOVESTAY

Comments

SKZ.edits: Hyunho confirmed 👀

Hyunho.superior: Be WhO yOu ArE fOr YoUr PrIdE

Ot8_stan: THE SHOCK

Hyunjin.is.so.baby.gworl: OMFG SLAYYY

Click to view more

Word count including this: 431