Meeting The Hwangs (How Skz Met Hyunjin's Fam Oneshot)

3rd POV

Today was just another day for the Stray Kids trainees. They were at the studio, but the thing that was different was that Hyunjin wasn't there. Hyunjin had just graduated High School and heading into University so he had an interview at Global Cyber University to major in English. Half way through the practice the tall raven haired boy came running in panting.

Hyunjin; I'm so sorry Chan Hyung that I'm late! I didn't expect the interview to take such an excessive amount of time they promised me they would keep me for an hour and then they started small talk and held me for two!

The boy was bowing apologetically to the elder. While the others were surprised at how serious the boy was about missing just one practice. They were also surprised the boy didn't even change before coming, due to him being in such a rush.

Chan: Hey it's fine Hyunjin it wasn't your fault, plus we still need a lot of help with the choreography Lee Know is getting tired of trying to explain everything by himself.

The boy made a little giggle at the comment that his friend had made.

Lee Know: Jin, why aren't you changed you're still in your interview clothes and you have your glasses on still?

Outfit:

Hyunjin: I didn't get a chance to go home and change I came immediately here after the interview

Seungmin: Hyung why don't you go home first?

The younger puppy like boy asked with confusion. In which the ferret boy responded with "I didn't want to leave you guys waiting too long", and that's when the second Aussie boy made a suggestion.

Felix: Why don't we take you home so you can get changed, so you don't have the feeling of leaving us waiting and you can get changed into more comfortable clothes!

The boy was reluctant at first, but in the end he started driving with the other seven boys him with their cars. Once they arrived they saw a happy little long haired Chihuahua at the door laying on the floor waiting for something, or someone. Once Hyunjin came out his car the dog immediately started barking and pawing at the door. Once Hyunjin came in the little dog jumped into his arms and two teens who looked the same age as the raven haired boy except one, who looked around 12 came out.

Yeji: Hey Hyunjin!

Niki: Hyunjin!

The small boy came to give the boy a hug while the little dog was still in his arms.

Hyunjin: Hey Niki hey Yeji! I'm gonna change and head back to practice right now.

Niki: Wait can't you stay for a bit? You have guest over anyways we want to meet them!

Hyunjin couldn't say know to his younger siblings, knowing they follow in his footsteps he wanted to spend some time with them since Yeji is planning to debut just a year after Stray Kids in 2019 while Niki is waiting until he's 14 to audition, so he stayed and introduced his members to them.

(The Niki being siblings with Yeji and Hyunjin is not my idea my friend brought it up around a week ago)

Word count including this: 540