Han X Seungmin

Top: Han
Bottom: Seungmin

I'm trying something new for this one.
🌸Fluff🌸
🌸Touch Deprived Puppy🌸

3rd Person POV
Han had been out since 7:30 AM and it was now 6 PM because he had went to go practice and hang out with his dog Bbama. While he was out he didn't realize his boyfriend Seungmin was becoming touch deprived.

!Stray Kids Posted On Instagram!

Once Seungmin got that notification he didn't want to check it out because he thought it would just be Jeongin or Hyunjin posting an OOTD. Until his phone was getting less notifications probably by 200 which isn't normal since the Maknae and Hyung would always get blown up by their creativity outfit so he decided to checkout which member posted.

 Until his phone was getting less notifications probably by 200 which isn't normal since the Maknae and Hyung would always get blown up by their creativity outfit so he decided to checkout which member posted

♥️-345 💬-45
Caption: Look at the new puppy sweater I got Bbama STAY! Shoutout to Hyunjin Hyung btw for showing me how to edit photos better 🫶

Posted: 10 minutes ago

Comments-

Real_Hwanghyunjin_SKZ: Np Han! And cute sweater

Real.Innie_SKZ: Bbama only has one sleeve on 😭
^
Og._.Quokka._.Han: He was being difficult 😒

Click to view more comments

Seungmin: How come he never held me like that, wait am I jealous of a dog?!?!

Seungmin couldn't help but be jealous of a dog, since Han hasn't hugged him in a while probably for a week now because he keeps going out or working on music with the other members of 3racha. Stuck in his thoughts he still liked the post and commented.

The comment: Seungmin.puppy.eyes.real.SKZ: Bbama looks mad-

It didn't help on how touch deprived the puppy boy was so to get his mind off it he went to get boba. It helped slightly but once he got home Han wasn't there still and the members already had dinner and luckily Seungmin ate something at the boba cafe, so he just got ready for bed. He showered, brushed his teeth, and changed into his pajamas, and left to his and Han's shared room. Once walked in a few tears left his eyes, but he soon wiped them away and closed the door. Once he turned to his bed he saw Han laying down on it.

Seungmin: Han that's my bed...

Han: I'm aware, and I'm also very aware you're touch deprived so come here.

Han lifted one of his arms signaling Seungmin to come over to him, which Seungmin did and the two were cuddling in no time. In just 5 minutes Seungmib felt better and the two fell asleep in such a soft manner, and listening to the crickets making their music, listening to the rain from outside hit the window and fall down, making the scene sound like an enchanted forest with the nice scent of Han's humidifier releasing the scent of Ylang Ylang helped the air get cooler and blew through the two boys hair perfectly.

Word count including this: 477