Felix X Hyunjin

Top: Felix
Bottom: Hyunjin

🌸Fluff🌸
🌸Treat You Better!🌸

⚠️TW A BIT OF MENTIONING OF SUICIDE AND TOXIC RELATIONSHIP ⚠️

Felix POV
Hyunjin has been in this relationship with this person who's a really toxic dude. He would yell at him, sometimes calls him slurs, and even hits him. I was hiding out during an argument one time and he threatened Hyunjin that if he breaks up with him he would commit. This made my heart break, and my blood boil because Hyunjin deserves the best. He gets the best grades, gives his best in anything, tries his hardest to improve, tries to help everyone, and even tries to reach up to everyone's expectations, even if it means he had to change his attitude.

Today he was coming over with his *cough* mother fucking, toxic ass, cheating, bitch ass *cough* boyfriend.

When they waited outside the door I hugged Hyunjin tightly, while I saw his toxic boyfriend stare at me, and dragged Hyunjin to the bathroom. I heard yelling, so I picked the lock and saw that bitch hit Hyunjin in the face. I had enough. My blood was boiling to the point where it was about to explode out of my skin. I punched the man, and with one punch his head was dripping with blood.

Toxic Bitch: WHAT THE HELL IS YOUR PROBLEM
Felix: YOU ARE YOU BITCH. YOU HAVE BEEN MENTALLY AND PHYSICALLY HURTING HYUNJIN.
Toxic Bitch: And your point is?
Felix: MY POINT IS YOU ARE A PATHETIC EXCUSE FOR A MAN. YOU ABUSE PEOPLE WHO CAN'T FIGHT BACK, BECAUSE YOU ARE BEING A FUCKING MANIPULATIVE BITCH.

After that I lifted the dude by his collar and tossed him into the living room, while Hyunjin stood up to calm me down. The dude hit him hard on the arm and it was starting to turn into a light purple and blue. His soon to be EX boyfriend was sitting there in the living room in fear. Blood running down the side of his head, a bruise on his arm starting from his shoulder all the way to his elbow since I threw him into the table, and he had tears falling from his face.

Hyunjin: Felix calm down!
Felix: Hyunjin...
Hyunjin: Yes?
Felix: No pressure, but would you like to date me or him?
Hyunjin: What?...
Toxic Bitch: REMEMBER HYUNJIN WHAT I WOULD DO IF YOU BREAK UP WITH ME
Felix: REMEMBER WHAT HAPPENED LAST TIME WHEN YOU JUST HIT HIM. SHUT UP WITH YOUR MANIPULATIVE SELF OR YOUR MOUTH WILL BE UP FOR DISPLAY
Hyunjin: Uhh...
Felix: Hyunjin. I can treat you so much better than him. I won't hurt you, manipulate you, threaten you, nor hurt you mentally.
Toxic Bitch: NO HE WILL NOT DO THAT! SO THAT MEANS YOU WON'T BE PUT IN YOUR PLACE LIKE YOUR GAY SELF SHOULD BE

I saw him crying so I hugged Hyunjin in a former way of comfort. I heard a little mumble from him.

Hyunjin: I choose...

Tik
.
Tok
.
Tik
.
Tok
.
..
...
Felix...

Once I heard that I let a few tears of joy fall from my eyes and gave Hyunjin a peck on the mouth. I saw his ex run out the door in tears and I made sure he closed the door (locked it for safety) and I let Hyunjin rest on my chest while we walked over to the couch to try and relax to the soothing sound of rain and crickets in the background. We felt like we were outside, under a magical tree, in the soothing music of rain.

Words including this: 600