Lee Know/Minho X I.N/Jeongin

Top: Lee Know
Bottom: I.N

🌸Fluff🌸
🌸Cuddles during a chilly night🌸

I.N POV
Tonight was very chilly, and I had sweatpants on with a sweater, and it really doesn't help that I'm a bit sick and has the chills. Usually cold nights like this I would go into Lee's room to cuddle, but he's been very focused on his phone lately and during dinner today he said that he was talking to a girl lately, so I don't want to disturb him and again I'm sicker than a mother fucker. This night I was snuggling into my blankets with my phone in my hand texting Hyunjin since I know he's awake, he's making a folk art painting of one of our traditional flowers again, I've noticed he likes flowers a lot, but eh they were also made to inspire an outfit we want to try and design.

Texts Between Hyunjin And I.N

I.N: IM SO FUCKING COLD

Hyunjin: Why not go to Lee again like you usually do?

I.N: He's talking to that girl on his phone remember?

5 Minutes Of Waiting

Hyunjin: Sorry, Felix is sleeping on my shoulder while I'm painting

I.N: Well I'm gonna try and fall asleep again so hopefully this is a good night?

Hyunjin: Alright Goodnight Jeongin!

Reality With I.N

Well hopefully I can fall asleep. After a while I started to doze off trying to not focus on the coldness.

Lee Know POV
Tonight was quite chilly so I was waiting for I.N to come into my room, but then again I was texting a girl. After a little chat she started talking about Jeongin which may sound nice that she may be interested on his personality, but she started say stuff like how he's a virgin, how he was a bad dancer, and even how he's a bad singer. I lost and typed something unexpected I'd never expect I would ever text.

What He Sent:

HOW ABOUT TO SHUT THE HELL UP YOU BITCH! YOU HAVE NO ROOM TO TALK HERE WHEN YOU DON'T EVEN KNOW HOW MUCH EFFORT HE PUT INTO EVERYTHING HE DOES! AND WHY IS IT ANY OF YOUR BUSINESS IF HES A VIRGIN OR NOT BECAUSE THE ONLY REASON YOU'RE STILL TALKING TO ME IS MOST LIKELY FOR POPULARITY AND TO PROBABLY GET DIRT ON WHATS HAPPENING IN OUR PERSONAL LIVES

!User has been blocked!

I tossed my phone onto my bed as I sat at my desk. I was surprised that I.N hasn't came into my room yet, so I was quite worried. I decided to head into his room. I walked down the hallway and slowly opened the door just to make sure not to wake him up just in case he's asleep. I saw an amazing sight once I entered the room. It was Jeongin in his bed sleeping like he's sleeping beauty, but I saw him shivering quite a lot, knowing once I get into the bed he would wake I just decided to not even bother being quiet. I closed the door and walked over to him. I put my hand on his forehead and I saw his eyes flutter open. He looked at me with such innocent eyes.

I.N: Lee?...
Lee Know: Cold?

After I asked that he nodded his head so I lifted the covers off him slightly and easily scooped him into my arms holding his body as if he was a baby. He nuzzled his face into my chest and scooted closer to me. We started to doze off as if we were in a cabin while listening to the tree leaves get colder and fall off and our body warmth giving the feeling of both love and comfort.

Word count including this: 625