Chap 2

Chap 2

Aryan practiced for both the roles hoping he gets one of it. Imlie would sit and watch and give her constructive criticism as audience. Aryan wanted to do something special for his wife. For always being his pillar. He would be mess without her. Once she had to go another state to cover a celebrity wedding, he would call hee every two hours because he missed her so much. She was his addiction and this addiction he wanted keep lifelong.

Imlie came home, tired as she had lot of interviews today. But when she came home, Aryan came and gave her hug , "I want to say thank you Imlie for everything. Now go get ready before i change my mind and take you directly on bed" he whispered. Imlie laughed and pushed him going towards their room. They lived in very nice apartment complex and they bought the flat on loan. It was two bedroom but very spacious. Their room was totally Imlie's doing, beautiful artwork , plants in balcony, fairy lights around the curtain and furniter all wood.  She loved doing the interior and ofcourse she always had upper hand on Aryan so she easily gets her way around . He spoils her too much. She quickly got dressed, she wore a beautiful a line dress of red color that Aryan had bought for her but she never got chance to wear it. Once she was done getting ready, she made her entry by twirling around and showing off to  memirzed Aryan.

"Ok plan cancel , lets go in the bedroom" he said holding on to her waist as she came near.
"Shut up lets go " she grabbed his hand and made the way to towards the door. They both had their and went for walk on the beach . They love walking on beach at night, serene.
"Aru i will come with you to auditions this time also, i already took off. I have feeling you will get it and this is going to be life changing , its gut feeling"

"I feel same partner" kissing her knuckles on her hand Aryan agreed. "I would be great villain though " he said proudly

"Bus bus zyada jhad pe mat chado" she chuckled. "First autograph for me ok?" She said blinking away tears, she knows the audition hasnt happened yet but she really does have strong intuition that he will get one of the role.

"Hey are you about to cry?" He asked as he brushed on her cheeks with his thumb
"No, lets keep walking" they continued walking on the beach .

The day before the audition, Aryan was nervous and anxious, he wasnt able to sleep. "Aru sleep, do you want to look like a mess? Kya impression padega? So jao. Get your beauty sleep, my sexando" Aryan calmed a little as Imlie cuddled him and he chuckled when she called him sexando. "Kaha se work leke aai ho?" He asked
"Tum ho hi itne sexy that it came on it own" she winked.
"Acha" he kissed her and started removing his tshirt when Imlie stopped him.
"Role miljayega uske baad" she said laughing
"Turn off kahi ki" he said upset for denying him.
"Are take it as challenge, jab tak role na mile no se*" she teased and Aryan huffed but nevertheless cuddled her back and they both went to sleep.

It was hot day, and the line was huge for the role as it was on one of the best channel and the director was known for his shots. Imlie had wore salwar so she got her dupatta and kept on Aryan so he doesnt get the sun directly. He needs to maintain his look right now , soon the lined moved and they were inside the building.
Imlie was tired fanning him in between, Aryan held her hand and kissed it. "You spoil me" he smiled.
Imlie was the only woman there, rest of the men were alone or single. The female lead of the show was already decided, she well known famous actress Raashi Suryavansh. She is talented actress but Imlie knew off the camera she is one hell of bi*ch. Imlie has attended parties and also she has interviewed her couple time , she concluded that Raashi was rude, arrogant and self obsessed.

Imlie had mentioned Aryan the same, but if he gets the role, he would have bear her real personality off camera everyday. "Aru?" A question suddenly came to her mind .
"What if you get male lead role then you will have to do intimate scenes" she giggled
"And knowing you Aru, you were so nervous with am sure you will sweating bullets with someone else" he frowned at her but he know she was right.

Before he could reply , "Next Aryan Singh Rathore" a very skinny boy called out.
Imlie pecked him and "Good luck. You got this!!" Aryan nodded "Thank you baby" he kissed and went behind green curtain .