Chap 10

Chap 10

To distract himself , Aryan started working overtime again. His debut movie soon to resume and it was with big producer he didnt want to give bad impression. He already got a script, it was pyschological thriller. He was playing antagonist which he was excited about, he wanted to share everything with Imlie but he knows he has ruin the chances as of now. 

He was practcing his dialogue one night, when bell rang. He wondered who came at this time, after his realisation he had become less of social person. Hardly anybody visited him. When he opened the door, his jaw dropped. He smiled,
"BABY!" He was about to hug her, when Imlie kept a hand on his chest to stop him.

"I am back because i realized this is my house too and why should i pay rent somewhere else. And am not coming back to you. We will be just roomates , hato " she said with attitude holding her chin up. Aryan frowned but he gave space for her to come in. She went directly to guest room with her bags and closed the door giving him a glare. "What the?" Aryan was confused but somehwere he was happy that he would get to see her and even got chance to win her back. He smiled , "You will be mine baby" he muttered. He going to seduce her, show himself off. He knows how to hit her nerves, he knows what makes her hot and turned on he smirked.

Next morning when he woke up early, he could hear her in kitchen. He brushed his teeth and washed his face. He walked slowly like predator towards the kitchen. He wont do anything, just little game. He went without tshirt and her favorite sweats. When she saw him, she gulped and went back to cooking eggs. She felt nervous, this man he knows exactly my weakness. Focus Imlie, dont give in. He slightly brushed her, clearing his throat. "Good morning " he said rather huskily.  Oh god help me, Imlie thought internally. He is godamn sexy in that sweats!  She replied, her tone little nervous "Good morning "

She shut the gas, took plate and hurriedly went out side to get away from this man. She sat in balcony as sipped her chai and ate her eggs. After sometime, Aryan came and started doing pushups in the balcony right in front of her. While she was eating, she stared at him , spoon hitting the floor snapped her out. Shit Imlie! What is wrong with you!! I have to do something. She got an idea, if he going to play this she is already acting why not add to it. She went inside , changed into just a shirt. A shirt that she had stole from Aryan long back and he still had no idea about it. And he wont even know its his. It was so long on her that she decided not to wear nothing underneath except her inner garments .  She picked her phone and pretended to talk as she got out of her room. He was still in balcony exercising, looking hot as ever. Imlie starter her act , she sat on sofa "Good Morning Rishu!" Aryan frowned and scoffed "Rishu my a*s" he muttered and kept his ears on her conversation.
"Yes i miss you too yar , thats why am wearing your shirt!! It smells like you!!! " she said loud enough and saw his reaction for her periphery.
He was now standing, looking angry and hands fisted.

"Oh yea? Ok lets go tomorrow!! I will take off but you have to sit with me on those rides. You know i have fear.. i never went with my ex. He never took the fear out me but am glad you can" she laughed fakely.
"Ok i will see you tomorrow pick me up at 7am"

Aryan had enough, he went to her with his hands on his hips. "Why did you lie? I always tried to get to amusement park and you always said no because of your fear of those rides. Lekin ye gadhe ka saath ready hogai?" He asked agressively.

"Excuse me just because i live in this house doesnt mean i have to answer to you. And secondly he insisted and he encouraged me. He is supportive " she said assertively looking at his sexy sweaty torso.

"Oh so i never supported you?!!" He yelled . She covered her ears
"I didnt say that. I always supported my love ones but sometime they dont value. So i thought i shouldnt make same mistake and value Rishi support " she said with taunting tone.

Aryan was shaking in anger, he didnt want to argue so he went to their bedroom banging the door. Imlie giggled seeing him all frustrated and mad. But she couldnt get her mind of his body. She is a woman, and she has needs too . And this man wasnt making easy, she has to control her sexual desire . Plan is working well, today hopefully he realizes how she always been there for him always and always will be .